introduction

this story take place in the end of 2022, with the first post on august 22.

ALYANA HEWSON
24 YEARS OLD

Brith name   Alyana Sofia Hewson

Brith name Alyana Sofia Hewson

Birth July 16, 1998
Italy, Milan.

Nationality American
Italian
Irish

Profession singer
Albums timeless ( april 19, 2019 )
my eyes ( january 17, 2021 )
we bleed ( november 13, 2022 )

Parents Bono ( singer ) and
Jennifer Aniston ( actress )

Siblings Elija Hewson ( brother )
three step siblings

Alyana Hewson was well known in public life since her childhood, she was the daughter of Bono, the famous singer of the group U2, and Jennifer Aniston, the actress known thanks to her role in the serie Friends. Photos of her and her little brother, Elijah, were very rare because their parents wanted them to be able to grow up like a "normal child".

But in 2018, Alyana posted a video of herself singing on her Instagram and immediately people started wanting more of her voice. A few months later, she announced her first album "Timless" which has 16 songs and following the main subject of her songs, love, people began to investigate to find the lucky one.

On July 11, 2019, a picture of Timothée Chalamet was posted by the young girl and we finally found the boyfriend of the new singer.

Her album "Timeless" won a Grammy Award the year it was released and it became the start of her career.

In 2021, she offers us a new album entitled "My eyes" with 18 songs all devoted to love, friendship and happiness. Her first tour was a big success for her and she won many fans thanks to her concerts.

Very discreet about her private life, she rarely posts her family and her boyfriend, preferring to communicate about her music and her future plans.

HEWSONALY, POST