thirty four

irl, imessage & instagram

two months later,
april 2024

alyana was laying on their bed for a while now, she could hear him in the kitchen, making their breakfast. god she will forever be grateful for him.

"timmy you want me to help you?" she screamed for him to hear her. a silence was the only answer and she shook her head, knowing he was probably using his airpod. she get up of the bed and walk slowly to the kitchen. it was their first night in their house, one they brought together. and she never felt so full, she knew it was the right thing to do, she knew she found the one.

timothée was putting some toast in a place while listening to some music when she arrived, she smell the coffee he just made. this moment felt so peaceful, so sweet.

she walked behind him and wrapped her arms around her, he smiled and turned around to kiss her. "hello you," he whispered with his eyes close. "hi," she said on the same tone.

he smiled again before pushing her on one of their chairs. "you sit down and enjoy the breakfast i just made," he ordered with authority while taking his airpod out of his hear. she laughed softly and nodded, she took the cup of coffee he made and started drinking it while he continued to prepare everything.

in two months many things have changed, first she deleted all of her social account under the advices of her therapist. then they decided to keep their relationship quiet because after all they just got back together, and lastly they brought a house together.

she didn't stop writing during her break, she couldn't. not when she was with timothée and he made her feel so love.

"what are you thinking about love?" he asked while putting a plate in front of her, she smiled and told him thank you. "just that maybe i can go back on social media."

he paused before looking at her with a little frown that she knew came from his fear that she would be hurt again. "i think we both know that we are very different then what others see and we know who we are so yeah.. critics could and probably will still hurt but we are stronger now that we have talked about all of our problems. so i don't know, i want to release musics and make tour. i want to do what i like because i can't stop just for a few people who will hate." she said firmly, she thought about it before and she felt like she was ready.

"haters gonna hate," timothée whispered with a small smile, she laughed a bit. "no but seriously," he began. "it is not my place to tell you what to do, i think you should do what you love and if something bad happened i will be there."

she smiled and softly kissed him. "thank you," alyana whispered. "well now lets enjoy to breakfast."

TORTURED WRITERS
with oli, coco and grace

GRACE
how's doing our baby

OLI
in her new house

COCO
with her pretty boyfriend?

ALY
well the first night
went well

i think we will be
happy in this house

OLI
YEAHHH
we are so happy
for you

GRACE
for you both ofc

COCO
can i come uninvited?

ALY
thanks my girls!!

we'll see conan.

COCO
AYO
that was rude

im sure it was from
timothée.

ALY
more from me
if you want to know..

in a few days you can
but right now we want
sometimes alone

GRACE
yeah it's normal

OLI
party in six days?
in your new big house

COCO
im in

GRACE
me too

ALY
i think it will be
fine!

COCO
YES!
prepare yourself because
we are sooo going to
spend many hours
at your house now

GRACE
^

OLI
^^^

ALY
im fine with it
oh and olivia
come with louis

TAYLOR
Hi baby!
How are you doing?

ALYA
great! the house
is amazing we love it

and you?
a new album uh?
DOUBLE ALBUM?
i fear timmy didn't like
me being awake at 2am
crying but he loves the album

TAYLOR
I'm happy the house
is good! I'm so happy
for you

Yeah double album
Kinda wanted to surprise
the fans

ALYA
well you did it right
everyone is going crazy
right now

btw my favourite is
clearly i hate it here and
peter!! but they are all
so beautiful

TAYLOR
Thanks baby!!
I really like this
album too

ALYA
what would you say
about a party at my
house the 25?

TAYLOR
I'm free so I'll be
there

ALYA
come with travis!

HEWSONALY, POST

liked by TCHALAMET and 16,927,908 other

HEWSONALY   'Where Love Belongs' out on April 24 x

(A/N imagine it's timmy and alya on the picture pls 🙏🙏)

COMMENTS

TCHALAMET ❤️

COMMENTS ON THIS POST HAVE BEEN LIMITED

!!
im seeing taylor in
tomorrow (paris n3 💪)
and i actually can't wait
🕯️🕯️🕯️soon you'll get better
and the prophecy🕯️🕯️🕯️