thirty three

irl, instagram & twitter

honestly alyana didn't know what to do and neither did timothée. they watched to video of carolina and he had to stopped the footage to calm himself 'she's lying' was the only words he said. but that didn't change anything she knew damn well that even if she gave her version of what happened people will choose what they want to believe in.

doing anything was useless in this moment and she was so mad cause she couldn't keep herself together when timothée had a premiere for dune part two that night. she was his plus one, his girlfriend and he wanted her there.

"you ok?" he asked for the million times that morning and all she could do was nodding. she didn't touch her phone since she saw what happened, she wouldn't let them ruined her mental health, not after all the steps she took. "you are sure you still want to come tonight?" timothée whispered with his hand in her hair.

"yes im sure," she will be there for him. alyana wasn't going to let them destroy their relationship again. she was going to be strong for him, for them.

"timothée hi!" an interviewer called him, the young man checked alyana before going with her to the guy

"timothée hi!" an interviewer called him, the young man checked alyana before going with her to the guy. "hi man how are you doing?" he asked with a big smile, his hand around alyana's waist while she was also smiling.

"im cool. what about you? how are you feeling with this new movie out?" the interviewer asked him, alyana looked at timothée with a soft smile while he started talking about the experience of making dune.

she was so proud of him and the work he achieved. he was talented and he loves what he does. "the only bad thing is that i miss my girl so much," timothée added taking alyana away from her thoughts. she could feel her cheeks burning under his gaze, she couldn't help the smile on her face.

"that's sweet, but what about carolina gray?" the man said and immediately she tensed. they both knew questions about this would probably come but god she really hoped they would be kind enough to not mention this on a big day. "what happened between carolina and i is no one business and she clearly didn't have to put this on the internet. i wish her no trouble, i just want to clarify that alyana had nothing to do with us not being a couple." timothée simply answered with a polite smile, thinking the conversation was close he moved to joined his costar but clearly the man hasn't finished yet.

"alyana is that true that you threatened carolina?" he asked and she froze, she watched timothée with wide eyes. they didn't hear anything about that in the video. "no i didn't, i don't know from where this information came from but it's false." she said calmly, trying hard to not show how much she was stressed.

"my source is pretty reliable," the man answered with a smirk and before they could react carolina was in front of them. "i think it's time you assumed what happened."