Veronicas wedding

We are all here and I'm in the front row and I smelled a human so I told the queen and king and they went to check. It was Veronica's husband and they casted a spell so we won't attack unless they say so. And the queen Veronica cast her spell and looked so beautiful and she talk to her old husband and said, hey alan hahaha, ..but but, I thought you were dead but how!I missed you so much Alan said. " oh you did well I didn't in fact ahahah I never even love you I love someone else and today I'm getting married and I'm also going to be pregnant with a child and i don't want you to ruin us so you will live alone all your buddy's will be vanished. But Veronica I'm sorry I'm sorry I never should of done that. And Veronica's kissed the zombie king and said you see alan, this is what true love is! Better say goodbye to your buddy's! Behhhhahhhbeh!!!! I ran to attack all Alan's buddy's and killed everyone and ate there brains I even got stronger it felt so good. They made me their thane as assistant of the king and queen. They even gave me powers.Ahhahahaha and to kill Alan all I have to do is eat his brains and pull his heart out! I just waited for my cue. Behhhhhaahbehh. And I did what I had to do. But no she didn't say it instead he watched him suffer by taking him to the wedding ceremony and I gave my powers a shot and turn myself into a human but I'm still a zombie. And the ceremony begins. ( do you take Veronica as your wife?) behhedahbeheh? I do said the leader of the zombies. (Now do you take the zombie ruler for your husband?) nebedoalehubed? I do said Veronica and they sealed it with a kiss. I looked at Alan and he looked weirded out and a little scared. Now,Veronica said this is the best day of my life oh right Alan you must be wondering why the zombie won't attack me well you see we all are zombies. She reverse herself to a zombie again. Now I will give you seconds to run and she untied the rope he was tied with and said run and she unleashed the spell on us and we attacked. Then Alan's buddies woke up and became a zombies and ran for Alan. And we stopped since Alan's buddies bit him and queen Veronica used her magic to calm us down and stop. Alan Alan Alan you know I was thinking if you were a zombie you will suffer more.. Hmmm Ahhahahaha fellow walkers do not eat him all I want him to turn. We will come back for you ok just rest. And everything will be fine. It's sad huh your buddy's bit you and your were getting along with them fine. I just changed my mind I want you to turn and see how a zombie life is.