Im back

Since now I have powers I can be a human again so I cast the spell and there I am. I could say I look older so I'll say it's been like 3 years. But there's a catch to this since I made myself a human am still a zombie so I attack people cause I can't controll it. I was going to leave to find my family so I could tell them to join me. I always knew their stuck up an apartment because all of the zombies they have told me. They can spence if I'm a zombie by smelling me so I'm fine. Huh.. I wish I could talk to me family so they can stay with me and my sis. You know what I'm going to find them up the apartment as my human self to talk to them. So I did and they ran to me and stayed a couple inches away I was hesitanting to not attack them but my body didn't sense them yet but I didn't want them to get close I want them to know. And my mom said "sweetie I was looking all over for you I thought you turned into one of those things" I got affended and I said "you know what those things are family they were an even better family than our human family" she felt insulted Then.. My bestie ran to me and I yelled no! and that's when it triggered and I bit her! And after that my mothered yelled at me" why ash why she was like a daughter to me she was the best daughter I ever had! And now I started to remember she use to abuse me when I was little she was the worst mother and I had a flash back when I yelled I hate you when I was little. All the thoughts rushed through it was hard after my dad died she only liked my bestie when I was little always buying her toys except me. So then I yelled at her accidentally and my vibes of anger unlocked the doors and let the zombies in and they attacked her and she was screaming in pain and I was protecting my sister and carried her to my house with my sis I wanted to asked her so many questions. I turned into what I really am for her to see what she is now. She woke up and and wondered why she on a bed and I came in to the room and yelled " zombie!" And fell of the bed and tried to run away and but she went to my direction and showed her a mirror and she screamed in terror. And went to a corner and huddled. I went to her and she got scared but she let go of herself and started to talk. So..so.. I am a zom..zom..zombie? She trembled. Yes and I am too. Well yea I can see that but how are you talking to me I thought zombies can't talk. We can but only to other zombies not to people I said. And what happen to your mom?she said. Umm she died. Oh so she's good going to turn like us right. Well in this case no.. What? Why.my bestie Jane said. Because.please no more questions I need to ask you questions. Ok Jane said. Where is my boyfriend jack? Jane replied well we thought you died so we had to move but jack stayed and demanded that he will find you. Aww you know eating so many brains gave me feelings again. I need to find him someway. Do you know we're I forgot. Umm he's in travers vile were you died well I think you died. Thank you I gtg there now.