My new life

Well it past two months now and I finally know how it is to be a zombie. Brains are the best part of the body it's so tasty it's reminds me of my moms spaghetti, so good. It's kind of weird when you turn into a zombie your eyes change color. Mine turned light blue. It's pretty rare for blue eyes. Anyways this new life changed me a lot, not with all the my face and eyes even though I look like a zombie and my eyes are blue, I don't have to be afraid anymore. I don't have to run anymore, I only have to run for my food. Us zombies eat everything in the body arms,legs, heart, liver,and ect. If someone gets bit they turn into us like I um.... Accidentally bit my sister. Well she's not really mad anymore I hope but... Yeah... What I really wonder is how it feels to fall asleep. Zombies cants sleep that's the bad thing. *boom *boom I ran outside to see what it was. It was a pack of humans with a bunch of guns. I tried to hold back and go inside the house but I started to run at the humans and I attacked them they were screaming for help I and crying."oh my lord! Aim for their heads." I ran and grabed the leaders people it was a girl so I jumped on her and bit into her arm and my new zombie family joined in. One of the people screamed " no not my wife why oh why Veronica no I love you so much" . I felt kind of bad for the guy it kind of reminded me of my own real life Human family. I still miss them very much and my sister does too. But zombies don't have feelings so I don't really feel anything.