What do i do?

How could this happen to me! I have a huge craving for raw meat brains..... Uhh I feel horrible. I start to walk to the walkers aka zombies they're dead and.. So am I! I can't believe I was running from nothing yesterday. I went up to a zombie and they actually talked to me hehehe.. Not weird or creepy at all . A girl zombie told me that they were going to get food and for I to come with. I agreed to go with them to see how they get it. I wish my family were zombies so I could talk to them. While I was following them they saw humans and decided to run. I just stayed staring at them and glanced back. I saw my family again hiding in the back of the trash cans. I ran to them to try to send a message but something controlled me from the inside and wanted to attack them instead. I accidentally turned my sister into a zombie and the rest ran away. I guess I'm not alone anymore I have my sis. When she woke up she looked at me and screamed. She was scared when I said hi and she was running away. So I broke a piece of glass so she can see who she is now. When I showed her she stopped and said to me am I really dead or is this a dream. I told her I was trying to talk to her and I accidentally turned her into a zombie instead.... She got furious she started to look for our family. I tried to tell her we can't but she chose to ignore me. Later she found me and we decided to live the house were I first were. I met a bunch of my friends and she told me we can't refrain ou selfs when we're close to humans you just try to eat them. It was night time and my friend (she's a zombie) told me there was cable so my sister and I watched tv all night. I realized it's not so bad to be a zombie. The bad thing is when I get hungry.