𒆜 ¢нαρтєя σηє 𒆜

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝙾𝙲 𝚏𝚒𝚌. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚞𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 "𝙻𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗". 𝙸 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚎.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

ᴉ'ɯ ɾnsʇ ƃoᴉuƃ ʇo po ʍɥɐʇ ᴉ ʍɐuʇ uoʍ, ɐup lǝʇ ʇɥǝ ɔɥᴉds ɟɐll ʍɥǝɹǝ ʇɥǝʎ ɯɐʎ.

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ in the Nocturnal Detective Agency where Vivia Twilight's favourite place was in their submarine that served as their office, all of them would say it was the fireplace

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ in the Nocturnal Detective Agency where Vivia Twilight's favourite place was in their submarine that served as their office, all of them would say it was the fireplace. They were, in fact, correct. Being in the fireplace was indeed comfortable once getting used to the back pain. Vivia's posture would simply have to be the sacrifice, though it wasn't as if he minded.

When getting kicked out of the submarine, which was frequent nowadays due to Yuma Kokohead getting himself into trouble frequently, he would go to the Sun and Moon Hotel and lay under the grand piano in the main hall. Despite getting looks from others—though, the hotel employees didn't seem to have a problem with him—it, too, was also comfortable. It was also a nice place to read books.

Vivia was there reading a book when a man wearing a grey suit crouched down in front of him. "Excuse me...sir?"

Vivia said nothing as he looked at him.

"I, uhh... I have a book. For you." The man pushed a book towards him. "I heard you like books, so I got one I thought you might like."

"Why?" Vivia asked, now looking at the book.

"I just...saw you reading books under here and even heard you really like books from your colleague, so I thought I might as well give you one."

Vivia took the book. "Twilight?"

"It's about vampires—"

"I know what Twilight is about."

"Oh." His face fell. "Have you read it already...?"

"No," he said, making the man's face brighten again. "I just find it funny you gave me a book called Twilight..."

"Huh? Why's that?"

"My last name is Twilight."

"Oh, so your name is..."

"Vivia Twilight." He looked away from the book. "Who are you?"

"I'm Chizue Abe. It's nice to talk to you. You know, since I saw you underneath this piano for so long but never talked to you," he quickly added with a nervous laugh.

Vivia simply nodded.

"So, umm..." Chizue looked away. "Since we're talking...are you free today? We could go to the café not far from here."

"Maybe some other time... I want to read this book about vampires."

"Really? You're actually interested in it?"

"I've always liked supernatural things."

"Oh, cool! So...can I get your number? So I can contact you when we can get some coffee and talk."

"I don't see why not." Vivia and Chizue exchanged numbers, and he noticed how happy Chizue got when receiving his number.

"I'll see you around, Vivia." Chizue left him under the grand piano with a smile on his face.

Vivia sighed, turning to the first chapter of Twilight. "I wanna die someday..."

- - - -

𝙷𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍. :𝟹

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰/𝙽): 𝟺𝟺𝟷