Part 2:

Btw the song that's mentioned is  i just died in your arms  by the cutting crew

i recommend you listen to it ( if you don't already know it) 

A new song started playing over the tannoy and suddenly Clark's whole face lit up, he looked  like a 6 year old on Christmas morning. Which shouldn't be possible for a man of his age and build but somehow he pulled it off. 

"I fucking love this song !!"  Clark yelled. 

Bruce's eyebrows shot up in surprise. First of all, Clark never swears. Ever.  And second of all, he had never heard this song before in his life !?

In his excitement ,Clark forgot to move at a normal human pace, causing multiple chairs to fall over behind him as he rushed to the stage. Once he had stumbled up the steps he grabbed the microphone and started dancing shamelessly. 

Barry and Arthur laughed as they picked up a few of the fallen chairs, placing them in front of the stage so they could see Clark better. Hal and Diana quickly joined them creating a little audience.

No one had ever seen Clark drunk before , Arthur had even started to suggest that it wasn't even possible for Kryptonians to get drunk. But there Clark was, dancing away with no trace of dignity and a massive smile plastered on his face.

The intro finished and Clark began to sing. Thankfully he was a better singer than he was a dancer. Bruce found himself starting to smile as Clark got more and more into his performance. 

"Wooah , oh , I just died in your arms tonight"  he sang

"it must have been something you said"  Clark pointed at Bruce and winked 

"I just died in your arms toniiiiight" 

Everyone laughed but Bruce could feel his face flushing, Suddenly Clark jumped off the stage and began to dance towards him.Bruce couldn't help but laugh.

He looked ridiculous, unbelievably cute , but ridiculous.