Part 3:

Clark picked up a shot from one of the tables and downed it quickly, never stopping his horrendous attempt at dancing "Oh I just died in your arms tonight !"  Clark lent  forward slowly until his face was just inches away from Bruce's "It must have been some kind of kiss" Clark lent closer and Bruce felt his breath stop but he refused to give anything away.

They had both decided to keep their relationship a secret for now and he didn't want Clark to wake up tomorrow with regrets .

"what are you doing Clark?"  he said making his voice as coldly disinterested as possible "You're embarrassing yourself." For a moment Clark looked genuinely hurt and Bruce's heart lurched "Aw c'mon B, you're no fun when you pretend to be all mean and angry!" he complained 

"He's got a point!" Hal shouted, 

Bruce shot him a withering glance.

"You know what never mind...." Hal muttered quietly . 

Bruce turned back to Clark " And you're no fun when you're out of your mind drunk" Bruce said flatly. 

"I AM NOT DRUNK!!" Clark proclaimed. 

He stuck a hand out in an attempt to lean casually on the table but his hand missed by a mile and he was sent tumbling towards the ground. Bruce leapt out of his seat catching Clark before he hit the ground.

"WHO MOVED THE TABLE!?" Clark whined thrusting his finger around accusingly.

His hair was a mess of loose black curls and the top few buttons of his shirt had popped open exposing part of his chest. 

He looked like a right mess. A hot mess. But still a mess. 

"Waaaaaas it you!?!" He said, twirling around and pointing a  finger at Bruce's chest. Bruce rolled his eyes "No Clark, it wasn't me" he sighed.

Clark frowned and looked Bruce up and down suspiciously before narrowing his eyes "Your rib" he said his frown changing from suspicion to concern. "What?" Bruce said more than a little confused. "Your rib. Its cracked" Clark said, some trace of sobriety returned to his eyes and he took a step forward