Part 4:

He put a hand to Bruce's face gently tilting his head to the side so he could examine the gash on Bruce's face "Your going to need stitches on that" his brow furrowed and he bit his lip in concern.

"What the hell is going on ?!" Barry whisper-shouted 

"I have no idea" Arthur whispered back 

"Idiot's" Diana whispered smiling slightly to herself.

Just then a dull thud sounded from across the bar. Everyone whirled around suddenly all on high alert. Barry was the first person to locate the cause of the sound . He started laughing "Don't worry guys" he said " It was just Hal falling off his chair" he laughed " I think he passed out!" sure enough there  Hal was snoring peacefully in a heap on the floor.

"Right, I think that's our queue to leave" Diana said yawning , She walked over to Hal and threw him over her shoulder with unnatural ease.

"That sounds like a good idea" Clark said, he turned back round to face Bruce who was also beginning to yawn.Clark smiled lovingly "You look shattered he said softly " Mm" Bruce murmured" You should see yourself" Clark chuckled and grimaced " Is it bad ?" he asked rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, Bruce laughed quietly "You look ridiculous"He had tried to make it sound like an insult but he was too tired and it came out sounding more like a compliment. 

Clark chuckled. "Your place or mine?"

"Your place is closer?" 

"mm but your bed is nicer.."

"SERIOUSLY!?" Barry yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!" 

"For the love of the gods!" Diana exclaimed "Those two have been going out for months! How have you not noticed!?" She waved her free hand around in exasperation. "Wait WHAT!?!" Barry and Arthur said in unison, Diana shook her head disbelievingly "Idiots" she said.

Arthur and Barry both whipped their head around to look at Clark and Bruce who were now making out passionately  in the corner.

"How- what- huh??" Arthur said 

"HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL US!?"Barry exclaimed

"I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!" Diana shouted back "They weren't exactly good at making sure nobody saw them whenever  they decided to do that" she gestured to the pair .

Clark had Bruce against the wall and was now kissing his neck like they were the only ones in the room.

"I'm so stupid!" Barry said shaking his head "Did you know about this?" He asked Arthur "Nope." he said shrugging his shoulders. "Idiots" Diana said yet again as she walked out of the room, Hal still sleeping slung over her shoulder. Arthur and Barry hurried after her, eager to know about any other  not so secret secrets that no one had bothered to tell them.