Part 6: The end

"I hate you" Bruce huffed

"No you don't" 

" You're right..." He whispered sleepily. 

There was something oddly calming about being so high above the city wrapped in Clark's arms. Everything was so quiet. 

Bruce's eyes fluttered shut as he listened to the sound of Clark's steady heartbeat. A few moments passed and Bruce felt Clark kiss his head.

"I love you" he whispered softly against Bruce's  hair

Bruce's eye opened slightly and he felt Clark tense around him. "Bruce, sorry , i thought you were asleep and i wasn't thinking and you just look so cute when you sleep and i-"

"Shut up." Bruce said stopping Clark before he could finish his flustered apology . Clark held his breath wondering anxiously what Bruce was going to say. 

Bruce just closed his eyes again. "I love you too" he said "Even though your a terrible dancer" he finished, smiling slightly.

Clark let out a relived sigh

"you know i could just drop you right now right?" He teased 

Bruce's easy smile never left his lips and his eyes remained closed "Oh i'm well aware" he said calmly as he snuggled closer to the warmth of Clark's chest. Clark laughed quietly  "You're such a pain!" he whispered fondly but Bruce was already fast asleep.

The end 

Please put any ideas or requests for fics in the comments ! xxx