351-360

Chapter 351: The Battle of Verbal Taunts Between Husband and Wife

The figure had gone far away. Taehyung lowered his gaze to check on Chaeyoung who was still shaken by the incident. He pulled her and started to walk away from the alley. "How many times do I have to tell you? Don't go to crowded places! Do you just use your ears to put on earrings?"

Chaeyoung staggered as Taehyung pulled her. She had to adjust her posture to keep up with his pace.

But when did he say such a thing?

"Your ears are for earrings," Chaeyoung grumbled.

Taehyung stopped at once, turned around and pinched her ear. "Your ears are bigger than mine, you can wear more earrings than I do."

"You are so annoying!" Chaeyoung struggled to push his hands away. "What just happened?"

"What happened? Someone wants you dead, that's what." The fear still lingered in Taehyung's mind. When he thought it through, Chaeyoung was not the type of person who would make enemies.

"Someone wants me dead? Impossible! I'm not you," Chaeyoung exclaimed in surprise. Then, she glanced at Taehyung's face that had slowly turned dark.

The battle of verbal taunts between husband and wife. Neither was willing to give in to their opponent.

"Then who pulled me?" Chaeyoung could sense that the person who pushed her was not the same person who pulled her, and that person was not Taehyung because she was hurled into Taehyung's embrace at the end of the incident.

Taehyung was equally curious. He was certain that the back of the person that he saw did not belong to In-Sung. He seemed to be taller than In-Sung, but he was definitely there to rescue Chaeyoung. If he managed to rescue her at the right moment, it could only mean one thing—the person had been following her all this time.

He was there on a covert mission to protect Chaeyoung.

There was only one other person in this world who shared the same objective as him, and that person was In-Sung.

"He must be blind," Taehyung said flatly, and brought Chaeyoung to a hotel that looked more superior than the one they stayed in.

It was unacceptable for him to eat at a stall by the roadside!

Chaeyoung sneered, "Yes, I agree. Your enemy turned to me as his target, he is definitely blind."

Taehyung could only glare at her. Chaeyoung had won this round.

Taehyung ordered a few simple dishes. The only benefit of a big hotel was that it was less crowded during non-peak seasons.

Chaeyoung was a little upset at not being able to snack on the local delicacies, but the incident had made her nervous.

"If I continue to be with you, will there be more danger in my life?" Chaeyoung cupped her chin in one hand and squinted at Taehyung who sat across her.

"Your life will be in more danger if you aren't with me! The whole world knows about our relationship," Taehyung laughed grimly.

"Taehyung, do you do this on purpose? Do you hate me so much?" Chaeyoung snorted irritably.

"Yes, I am doing this on purpose so that you have to stay with me forever and ever," Taehyung declared, grabbing her hand and looking at her lovingly.

Chaeyoung blinked. Taehyung had won this round.

Her inner romantic had been revived.

Right before the classical love song started playing, her hand was pushed away. "So you better hurry and hold on tight to your Prince Charming."