571-575

Chapter 571: Let Him Know If You're Worried About Him

Chaeyoung smiled at Siwoon 's reluctant expression. She found it adorable. Father and son really were alike.

"Give it to Daddy quickly otherwise Mommy will have to go give it to him personally," Chaeyoung threatened him.

"Alright." Siwoon took the clothes unwillingly. He would not let his mother give clothes to that old meatball.

Chaeyoung chuckled to herself as she watched Siwoon enter the bathroom, then got her own clothes and persuaded Soyi to let her go. "Soyi, let go. Mommy will hug you after I'm done changing my clothes."

Soyi pursed her lips lightly but eventually let go. She stared at her mother without blinking, afraid that her mother would disappear again.

After Chaeyoung was done, she carried her little girl and walked to the bathroom door after putting the bathrobe aside. She was afraid that father and son might have gotten into a fight.

When Chaeyoung approached the door, Siwoon was standing behind Taehyung, staring at the man who was trying to put pants on with one hand. Perhaps staring at said man's scary long scar was a more accurate description.

Siwoon clenched his fists and ran out of the bathroom when Taehyung turned his head.

Taehyung was dumbfounded.

Siwoon ran very fast. He would not let that old meatball know that he felt sorry for him.

Chaeyoung's surprised gaze followed her son. Soyi kept asking Taehyung to hug her so he took the little girl from Chaeyoung after he put on his shirt.

Soyi hugged Taehyung's neck and kissed his face repeatedly. Taehyung raised a brow at Chaeyoung and said smugly, "Look at my little girl."

Then look at that brat that just ran away.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and turned to look for her son.

Soyi hugged Taehyung tightly and made her father promise not to leave her again, otherwise she would die of heartbreak.

Taehyung carried the little girl to the bed. He leaned on the bed sideways while listening to his daughter babbling. He smiled contentedly and dozed off, finally feeling relaxed.

Chaeyoung found her son sitting on a sofa in the living room. His little head was bowed.

She went and sat down beside Siwoon , carried the boy and put him on her lap. "What's wrong?" She asked softly.

Siwoon leaned into Chaeyoung's embrace and looked up to meet her gaze. "He is injured."

"Let him know if you're worried about him. If not, how will Daddy know you're concerned about him?" Chaeyoung rocked her son's body gently. She added, "He will be touched to know that you're worried about him."

Siwoon did not reply and held Chaeyoung's shirt tightly with his little hands.

Chaeyoung did not force him. She knew that both father and son had a special way of communicating with each other. No one could understand them.

After consoling her son, Chaeyoung asked Siwoon to check on his sister and Taehyung in the bedroom. Meanwhile, she went down to search for Jisoo.

At the moment, Jisoo was playing with her phone in the living room. Her drink was left untouched.

Chaeyoung approached Jisoo and put her arm around her shoulders as she sat down beside her. "Thank you for your help these past few days," Chaeyoung said sincerely.

Jisoo mocked her, "Tsk, tsk. Your man is so desperate! He took so long and now it's already lunch time."

Chaeyoung was speechless. "What nonsense are you talking about?" Chaeyoung quickly pushed her away and grabbed the TV remote to switch it on.