The Footprint of Meteor

The sun shone overhead the streets, brightening and infusing positivism into the lives of the neighbourhood and beyond. The usual quiet of the streets suddenly gets interrupted as the bus comes into sight. Arisa, lost in thought, observed as the bus opened its doors. The air carried the scent of street food, and the chatter of locals filled the surroundings. As passengers boarded, Arisa was the last to get on and made her way towards the near end of the bus. She peered out the window and noticed the streams of light beams peppered across the many flowers outside. 

Colourful blooms of tiny plant-life highlighted the beauty of the summer months. 

''Excuse me, is this seat available?''  Arisa looked up and a friendly face caught her attention. A girl who looked to be the same age as her stared with brown eager eyes. Her loose hair fell gracefully on her shoulder as she tilted her head to get Arisa's attention. 

''Ah, no, you can sit here,'' Arisa finally replied. At that moment the brown headed girl settled herself next to Arisa and turned. She stuck her hand out and smiled, ''Hi, I'm Hana, judging from your uniform I believe we're going the same way?'' Hana wore the signature emerald green blazer and grey skirt that hung loosely on her small figure. Her bright and charming persona enlightened Arisa and the two struck a seemingly innocent conversation, instantly forming a connection.

Pouring out of the bus, a stream of students ambled their way towards the massive gates of Kocher high. Arisa hopped down with Hana behind her. Right ahead, with her head stuck in a book, Gorya, unknowing of the two girls behind her, made her way to the same destination as the rest of her peers. A smirk formed on Arisa, creating slight creases on her cheeks. 

''GORYA THE FIRE, MY ONE DESIRE!'' 

Arisa flung onto Gorya back, the book she had held firmly now thudded on the floor, but went unnoticed as the girls burst into laughter. Their eyes forming happy creases and the sound of their joyous laughter reverberated throughout. 

''Get off me you idiot. It's 8 in the morning, how do you have so much energy?'' Gorya said. 

''Its a bright new day, I had a seat on the bus (FINALLY) and the packet of 'kopiko' that is keeping me alive,'' Arisa waved her hand about, showcasing the invisible packet of coffee candy in her hand. 

Gorya mimicked stealing it off her, ''Is this the start of a drama? Oooo, my little Arisa is becoming an actor.'' Her eyes fell of Arisa as she noticed a girl peeking at their interaction. She moved forward and presented her hand forward. 

''Hi, I'm Hana, nice to meet you. I recently moved here and I'll be going to this school now. I hope we get along!'' Hana smiled enthusiastically, ''I also met Arisa on the bus, she told me about you, you must be Gorya, right?''

Gorya turned to look at Arisa, ''Wow, replacing me already huh?'' Arisa raised her brows as she came to realise what Gorya meant, but before she could defend herself to explain this harmless interaction, Gorya added, ''I'm only joking, calm down. I think it would be great to have new people to talk to.'' Gorya smiled and shook Hana's hand.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚ 

''...'Perhaps the writer purposefully crafts the character of Romeo as impetuous to comment on the reckless nature of the youth regarding love and decisions in their lives.' Now this is a great sentence to utilise in your essays, but what evidence would be used before this?'' The teacher advanced his eyes around the classroom, simultaneously heads of those who made eye contact began to scribble in their books: as though they had something vital to make a point of.