Eren X OC

OC's name is Jess.

Jess' POV

Aahhhh die mother fucker MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hmmm how many is that now 53....67 no no that was number 69 (see what I did lol) might as well go back to camp then.

Pause story
Ok your probably all as confused as shit so here is a quick summary of what's happened and happening
Summary: Jess and her team- Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, Ymir, Reiner and Levi (I know that he's corporal and all but deal with it shitheads :P)- went out the walls to experiment on some Titans, job from Hanji, they went on the job and set up camp. Jess got angry cause Sasha stole her potatoes and Jess is very easy to piss off so she went off and killed some Titans. Right now she's going back to camp.

Resume story
Jess' POV
As I walk up to the camp I see Eren standing there with a smug pleased smiled plastered on his face and Sasha next to him looking at the ground whilst twisting her hair around her finger. "Hey Jess! Sasha here has something to say to you! Don't you Sasha?!" Eren said with the smug smile still on his face. Sasha nodded and looked up at me "okay I'm really sorry for stealing you potato Jess so to make it up to you tomorrow *sniff sniff* y-you c-can have m-my p-p-po-pota-potato" she said as she started crying anime tears. I looked at her and smiled then huffed and walked away.

Jess' team are on there horses looking for Titans

As we were riding I heard 10 sets of heavy and loud footsteps
I looked behind me as my face turned into one of horror. Behind us were ten 15m class abnormal Titans running full spread towards us "everybody stay together and head to the forest up ahead, there we will switch to our 3DMG gear, got it? Now full speed ahead GO GO GO" I shouted they all nodded and kicked there horses (not literally) to go faster. I looked back again (she is at the back and Levi is at the front, even though she is squad leader) and realised that the Titans were gaining on us. Shit! "HURRY UP" they all speed up. I looked around to check everyone was here and saw That I was slowly gaining up to Armin, this is not good. I speak my horse up and slapped Armins horse on the but making him speed up. "Armin please hurry up" I said he looked at me a scared expression on his face "squad leader Jess! I know I've survived other expeditions but I've got a bad feeling about this one! what if they catch us" he whimpered I looked at him and smiled "don't worry Armin, you guys are my friends and my squad, I'm squad leader. It is my duty and promise to make sure nothing happen to guys even if it means putting my life" I said as I looked at him and saluted. He smiled and saluted back "same goes to you squad leader Jess" I looked at him then back at the Titans they were about half a mile away. I realised that Thunder (Jess' horse) is probably faster than Armin's if she goes full speed. "Armin swap horses and tell everyone that they really need to get a move on and tell Mikasa and Eren to come to me" I said, my voice full of authority. He looked at me in shock and shook his head, I sighed "you want to live? Correct?" I asked. He nodded "THEN FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND DO WHAT I SAY!" I shouted. He nodded and I counted to three "1..2..3...JUMP" when I said jump, he jumped into the air as I grabbed him and placed him behind me, I then stood on Thunders back and jumped onto his horse and watched as he went over to Mikasa and Eren and told them to come to me and then he went to Levi to tell him what I said.

When Mikasa and Eren were in front of me I told them that we are going to go another way and hopefully get the attention of the Titans so then whilst Mikasa and I kill some Eren can shift and kill the rest then we were to go. Back and meet the others at the abandoned mansion in the east side of the forest. They nodded and we took of running West.