final letters Mikasa and Eren

Mikasa

Jess was always so positive. Her scream will always haunt me.

Dear Mikasa

I'm sorry I took Eren from you, but I have a feeling you and Jean would make the cutest couple ever!! Look after Eren for me. Make sure he doesn't get killed. In fact make sure no one dies, but don't get killed yourself. You are one of the strongest people I know. The squad needs you, just as you need them. Don't keep your emotions locked up forever. You're a clever woman, and a scary one to be honest. I love you like my older sister, please take care of Eren for me.

Love Jess xx

I will look after him with my life Jess.

Eren

Why does this have to happen to me? Why did she have to leave? If only I'd been more careful she wouldn't have died! It's all my fault.

Dear Eren
I love you more than anything. I'm not going to be all cheesy cause I'm just going to make you cringe. All I'm going to say is, Eren I love you so much I didn't have the guts to admit it though. You've been through complete shit, watching your mother die, watching other people dying, turning into a Titan, getting the shit beaten out of you by Clean Freak but all these things have made you strong. They're your battle scars. They're what make you stronger. 

 When I first joined the Scouts I was scared but when I met you I became confident that I could get stronger to protect you, and I did become strong. You made me strong Eren, and hopefully I made you stronger. Look after yourself and don't do anything stupid! I love you.

lots  of love Jess xx

I love you to Jess

finally the letters are done! Tell me what you think. I'm sorry I'm not very good at emotional writing/letters. So you guys probably sat laughing your arses of ;P