Eren x reader

(Lemons)                                                                                                                                                                          dedicated to @FreedJustine1

your pov

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING HORSE!"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING HORSE YOU BANANA!"

"AT LEAST I DON'T GO RIDING MARCO 24 7"

"NO! YOU GO RIDING EREN FUCKING JAEGER!"

"HORSE FACE"

"BANANA!"

"BUT LICKER!"

"BOOB JIGGLER!"

"YOU PERV!!"

"YOU BANANA"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING BANANA WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING HORSE!"

"yes you are"

"SHUT UP YOU FREAK LOVING, BITCH! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO GET EATEN BY A FUCKING TITAN AND GIVE US ALL A FUCKING BREAK!" you gasped.

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU SHIT HEADS!" Levi walked in front of us and glared at Jean "why don't you get ripped in half by a fucking titan kirschtein" Levi said angrily. You stood there in shock from what Jean had said. You shook your head and glared daggers at Jean, he shivered "fuck you horse face" and with that you turned around (with a hair flick) and stormed out.

As you were walking you muttered about how Jean was a horse and about how short Levi is "did he get squashed by a titan or something?" You asked your self "maybe he fell off a building onto his head and shrunk" you giggled 'oof' you fell on you butt "ow ow ow ow ow my poor butt
(つД')ノ " you heard shuffling "argh sorry (Y/N) I didn't see you! Are you alright? Do you need help? Do you need to go to the infirmary? Where does it hurt? How much does it hurt? Can you stand? Can you" I interrupted him "can you shut up and help me up?" You asked and held out your hand "o-oh yeh" he mumbled and grabbed your hand, pulling you up "thanks. Now to answer your questions. Yes, No, no, my butt, 4/10, Yes. There you go" You said as you counted off the answers. You looked at Eren and saw him blushing "what?" You asked "n-nothing.... l-let me h-help y-you to your r-room" he offered. You nodded as you lead him to your room, your hands still intertwined.

You got to your room and saw Jean waiting by your door, you sighed and glared at him "what do you want kirschtein?" You snapped "I wanted to say sorry for what I said in the mess hall" you let go of Eren's hand and walked up to Jean. You grabbed his collar and pulled him down to your level. You leaned over his shoulder and whispered in his ears "talk or look at me again and I will gauge your eyes out and shove them down your throat so you can watch from inside as I rip your stomach open" you growled and kneed him in the satin spawner. He whimpered and fell too his knees. You growled again and grabbed the back of his collar dragging him down the hall and too the boys dorm.

You opened the doors and dragged Jean in, the other boys stared at you in shock and amusement. "Marco learn to keep your horse under control" you shouted and flung Jean across the room into Berdholt "shit" you muttered and ran out into the girls dorm and into Eren "quick! Quick get your ass into my bedroom unless you want to be a sandwich" you laughed as you ran into your room "(Y/N) GET BACK HERE!" an angry voice shouted "quick" you said again. Eren ran into your room and you shut your door locking it "phew" you breathed out.

You and Eren sat on the bed waiting for Berdholt to stop banging on the door (nearly put banging the door :P) and go away "how long has he been banging on my door?" You asked Eren who shrugged "I dunno" he answered and you sighed leaning your head on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep.