Letter part 2 Reiner and Levi

A/N  I'm sorry about the song I just had to add the song.

Reiner

My best friend and leader has just died. I don't care if she hates revenge I'll get revenge for her. Those stupid Titans!

Dear Reiner.

You were always so protective of me, even when we were young and the military police tried to capture us you always made sure I was okay. It was funny and cute. I'm going to miss you. You were like my big brother. Just like Jean, even though you to don't get along the best I want you to try and get along k :). I'm don't know what to say to be honest you all are very precious to me and I'm sorry to leave you. You know I would do anything for you guys, and I've done all I can. It just wasn't enough though. I'll see you in another life, were Titans don't exist and we can all be free. Just think about it though if it wasn't for the Titans I would have never met some of you. For that, that will be the only time I'm thankful for those Titans. I'm going to miss you lots, and I know you'll miss me. Please don't get yourself hurt.

I love you big bro

Jess xx.

GGGRRRR I hate those Titans I hate you all. Jean patted my back and we both hugged each other. 

Levi

Ugh you stupid girl you just had to get yourself killed. I've liked you a lot for a while now but I know your heart belonged to Eren and his yours. Have a good sleep brat.

Dear Levi

Mr clean freak that's what we call you. I think it suits you perfectly. I know you had feelings for me, and I'm sorry I could never return them. I know you'll find the perfect girl/woman though, treat her nicely I know what your like. 
   Now that I'm gone I want you to take over my squad, take care of them for me. Train them and I know you all will be the strongest squad. You are all my family and if something happens to one of you it better be because of old age! Make sure I didn't die in vain! I want everyone to be happy. I was once week, I was always afraid, I hid my tears, but kept on going, I kept on believing, I followed my heart, I found my courage, and I realized that if I hadn't believed, I would't have become the person I am today. You want to know what I believed in? I believed we would all make it out of this mess, I believed in all of you. You are my family, my friends, and I love you all.

love 

Jess x

I couldn't help it a stray tear fell 'believe' that's all Jess did was believe. I believe that we can make it out of this, thank you Jess. Because I knew you I have changed for good.