Chapter 1: World of Heroes

Inspired by MHA Power Rangers Next Generation by Paladin_Gears (A03) and Hero Force by GokuMuto (Fanfiction.com). Great works btw! I have made a few edits and changed up the style to make it smoother to read i hope. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I am having writing it. Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXX

"HIYA! HA!"

A voice grunted out as someone stood outside in a backyard, running through several martial arts motions. It was revealed to be a boy of 14 years with spiky, brown hair, bright red eyes, and a light-skinned complexion. He wore a red T-shirt, red wristbands, black jogging pants as he continued on with his training. This was Sora Ukashi.

"Rah!" Sora grunted out, doing a punch move, then a block move, then another punch move, then pulled his hands back, putting his left fist on the palms on his right hand

"Rah!" Sora grunted out, doing a punch move, then a block move, then another punch move, then pulled his hands back, putting his left fist on the palms on his right hand. He then held his left up in a block motion, before leaping backwards to peform a high spin kick into air.

Upon landing back on the ground, Sora sighed out loud as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Sora!" A voice belonging to a woman had called out from within the house, before sticking her head out the house door to reveal her medium length, raven hair and hazel eyes. "Sora, come on!" She called out. "You've got school today, remember?"

Sora stopped his training and looked over to the woman. "Hey, Mom..." The boy let out a groan, "Do I have to go? I'm in the middle of my training..." 

The woman, now Serena, leaned against the door with a hand on her hip. "You can train on your own time later, but today is a school day." she said, "That and I made your favorite~"

".....Pancakes and bacon?"

"Extra crispy." 

A sigh came from Sora's lips as he waved his hand, "Okay, okay. I'll get ready." 

"Make sure you take a shower too!" Serena said before heading back inside the house. 

Around the age of four, all the kids around Sora's age started to awaken to their powers, except for Sora. After a while all of his classmates had their quirks but he was the only one with no powers. So Serena explained it was because he was Quirkless. It was shocking for him to learn that he was over 20% of the population that will never have a quirk. And if being quirkless wasn't bad enough once Sora's classmates found out they started to treat him differently.

The other kids would make fun of him for being quirkless, most of them would avoid him and stop talking to him, some bullied him by playing pranks on him, and if there were group activities or field trips, they would ignore him. Things didn't get any better when he started Middle school. Just like pre and elementary school when people found out he was Quirkless, they treated him like a outcast that didn't belong there.