Chapter 2 - It's Morphin Time!

Chapter 2 rewrite of PR: HF! I own none of the pictures, only the oc. Enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

???

Somewhere, underneath Musutafu Japan, was a dark room. All is quiet inside, until suddenly one of the consoles lights up with a yellow light, followed by green, pink, blue, and finally red.

The main room was a brightly-lit oval chamber with a large set of sliding double-doors at one end, with a small bridge that led to the center. Several computer terminals were seen spaced appropriately around the room, leaving space for colored glass columns that surrounded it.

 Several computer terminals were seen spaced appropriately around the room, leaving space for colored glass columns that surrounded it

Suddenly, digital cyan pixels emanates from thin air as they began to swirl around each other, creating a form of a figure. It appeared to be a well-endowed female human in the years of 20, with bright sliver eyes, long flowing sliver hair and a streak of red strands with it. She was also wearing a dark blue and white female dress uniform.

The 'woman' then stretched and let out a moan as if she has been awakened from her sleep

The 'woman' then stretched and let out a moan as if she has been awakened from her sleep. "Ahh! I can't remember the last time i slept that well!" She voiced in a chipper tone of voice. "How long has it been...?"

Soon an alarm went off inside the room, getting the pixled woman's attention. "Hmm? What's going on?" She asked herself, before waving her hand in front of her. A hologram screen appeared in front of her as she looked at it and saw a massive warship hovering above the planet. 

"No....it's you..." The 'woman' said as she narrowed her eyes as she gazed around the room. "The time has come. Heroes of this day and age won't be enough. It's time to assemble a new generation heroes. The most energetic and unstoppable group, that exemplifies the enduring human spirit."

"Heroes...with talent and attitude."

XXXXXXXXXXX

(Cue PR: Hero Force Opening)