I'm what!!!

Carlos' POV

  "I'm pregnant!!? That's impossible how can I be pregnant? What I'm going to tell Harry!!??" I start pacing around the room. I don't know how to raise a baby!! What am i going to tell he most likely wont wan to be a father!? I wipe my eyes not realizing I start to cry.

"Carlos I'm sorry I wanted a girl so bad that Maleficent had given you the gift of life since I wanted a daughter." I just accepted it and told her it was okay when she started to cry because she thought I was mad at her. We told Jafar, and the Evil Queen promised not to tell anybody and to take care of the little one when ever I needed a break from parenting. We also told Dr.faciler because he's the closest thing to a doctor on the isle. Celica and Dizzy know because they were there and they promised not to tell anyone.

"Carlos what are you going to tell Harry and the others if you don't mind me asking?" Ask Dizzy

"I might tell Gil then Uma and lastly Harry." I answer. Dizzy was also close to Evie and Celica was close to Mal because they would also stop by a lot because of her mother. "I'm going to get some air I'll be back soon." I say grabbing my jacket and leaving the night was breezy like always during spring on the isle. The spring on the is when they throw away fresh soil, herbs, and seeds so this when goblins start to plant and grow fresh foods until soil goes bad. Suck into my thoughts I didn't realize Gil was right in front of me.  

"Carlos! Do you feel any better and shouldn't you be laying down if you're sick?" Gil with a bright smile.

"That's the thing I'm not sick. I'm..." I mumble as I realized that they're a lot of people around so I grab his hand pull him into the alleyway.

"Gil I'm about to tell you something that even Harry doesn't know yet and you have promise not to tell anybody." I state looking at Gil.

"I won't I promise." He says.

"Okay try you're best to stay calm because I'm still freaking out about it" I say. Gil nods his head I take a deep breath "I'm pregnant and its Harry's and I don't know how to tell him or what to tell him for that matter. Only Dizzy, Celica, Evil Queen, Jafar, and my mother know besides you." I say. After few of seconds of silence I look up at him and he looks shocked

"Gil....." I say

"What!" He whispers shouts " how am I suppose to keep this a secret from them!?" he continues.

"It's only for a little while until I'm ready to tell him and everybody else." I reason "So please don't tell him. Also I have to stay underneath observation for while." I beg giving him my famous puppy eyes.

"Fine just stop looking at me like that!" He giving up to my puppy eyes after a few seconds. We continue to talk for while until I had to leave.

"Great see you later!" I say running back to my home and going to sleep.

Unknown to him, a certain pirate was watching the exchange before turning around and speed walking away.

Harry's POV

After Uma told me Carlos had fainted. To say I was worry was an understatement. But, when I saw him with Gil in the Alleyway on my way to see made my blood boil. Then, I see him kissing his neck makes me more mad. Before they can notice me I head back to the ship.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Uma ask well more like demanded.

"Idk maybe it's I find Gil and Carlos together in the Alleyway making out." I growl, making my way to my room.

Uma's POV

Okay WTF is going on. Okay what the hell's going on because I know Carlos wouldn't cheat Harry because he's so in love with him its disgusting. I'll just wait for Gil come to get answers from him.

"Hey you! When Gil comes back send him to my study." I tell one of members.

"Yes ma'am!" They reply going back to doing their duties.

Half an hour later

I was making a plan to take over Mal's territory when Gil walk in.

"They said you wanted me. What's going on?"  He asks.

"I was hoping you can tell me figuring Harry came into my ship and saying Carlos was cheating on him with you?" I glare at him with raising my eyebrows.

"Wait a minute WHAT! We would never do that to Harry he just told he was pregnant and needed time before he told Harry and you." Gil said

"What!" I shout confused

"I wasn't suppose to tell you that OMG Carlos is going to be so mad me. Uma pretend you didn't here anything. He's was suppose to tell you tomorrow." Gil whines

"Okay so we're going to have a little pirate running around here!" I say excitingly.

"Yes but don't tell Harry because Carlos wants to him. He also wanted to tell you but I ruined it." Gil whines and puts. Slumping down in his chair.

"It's okay Gil I can just act surprise." I say trying to make Gil less sad.

"Really thanks Uma!" Gil says happily leaving my study and going to his room.

Maybe Gil should be call pup/puppy instead of Carlos. I chuckled to myself. I should continue working on my plans.