Why now!??

Carlos' POV

It's has been a few months since I've told Harry and everything was okay. Now I have a handsome boyfriend, supportive friends and family. So, when I thought that Life was always going to be horrible I was wrong because right now life was wonderful indeed.

That was Until Mal came back.

Harry's POV

I was on my way to collect the money from Dizzy. When I saw her. 

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like the baby dragon is back. What couldn't handle bein a princess?" I say question. Why did she come back? If pup finds out he'll be very sad and confused. I cannot let him find out.

"What are you doing her? Wait let me guess running errands for little shirmpy." She says with a smirk.

"Well since we've took over the isle. Some people have to pay to be protected because they're weak
Or some people paid for trades." I say walking over to the cash register grabbing the money.

"Besides I the person you should be worrying about the least." I say walking out backwards with a smirk before I turn around. Heading back to the “Ursula's Fish and Chips”.

When Harry arrives.

"Uma guess who's back." I say playfully. Walking to pup sitting at bar his stomach not as round as woman's would be because some condition I forgot. Turing him around I kiss him forcing my tongue into his mouth, feeling pup relaxing I pull away.

"Aren't you suppose to be doing your errands?" She says not looking at me severing the customers.

"I'm not talking about me Captain. I'm talking about somebody else." I say giving Uma the signal that this something that needs to be discuss without Carlos here.
"Carlos can you go help Gil out he's been to quiet for my liking?" She ask her voice softening a little bit. Over the time everybody on the ship has soft spot for pup even my Father. He was surprisingly happy about having Carlos in the family saying His intelligence is very good for a pirate.

"Okay" he says heading into the kitchen.

"Spill." She commands me

"Baby dragon is back." I say

"WHAT!" She yells "why is she back to run it into our faces that she better than us!!?"

"What's going on?" Gil asks.

"Mals back" She snarls

"What! Why?" Carlos asks surprising  everyone.

"Pup it doesn't matter how about you go see Celia and see if the baby alright. Gil will go with you" I tell him. He lowers his head and nods leaving. Gil going after he says

"Catch me up later." He ask

At Celia's place

Carlos POV

"Hey Celia I here for my appointment." I say walking into her and Dad's makeshift doctor room.
"Hey Carlos. Hey Gil just sit on the cot and I'll go get my father." She says pointing to cot and going into another room. Which I think is his study.
"Gil you can go back to Uma now." I say.
"Okay I'll go after I drop you back at Hell Hall." He says while touching everything like a little kid. Sometimes I wonder if he is and he's just into a teenagers body.

'Carlos nice to see again.' I hear Dr.Faciliar say.

"Are you ready to find out the gender or genders because now with X-ray thingy you built I see people bones!! Which is great for sales." He grins then looks at my stomach
"Well I your case great to baby or babies!" He says

"Not trying to be rude but can you hurry this. I got to do and report." Gil says sounds irritate.
I giggle, Gils was always impatient even as a kid.

"Gil how about you head back early and me and Celia will walk back with me to hell hall.?" I suggest. Gil grumbles something about a stupid slow doctor. Before heading out back 'Ursula's fish and chips'.

Dr.facilar just rolls his eyes and starts to put the gel on my stomach and we all look at the screen.

"Is that baby?" Celia asks pointing the screen that's a little fuzzy.

"That right is not just a baby, it's alive two baby boys." He says. Omg my babies are healthy wait a minute ... Babies!

"Omg! What am I going to tell Harry. He won't want to take care of twins! I don't even think he wanted kids to begin with!" Tears started welling up in my eyes. Threatening to spill.

"Carlos come down you can cry after you pay me because I don't want to hear your sob story." He says annoy. That's when I start crying really hard. After I'm done paying. I start to walk back home. When I hear Celia running after me.

"Carlos Im so sorry about him." Celia say while panting.

"It's okay I think it's my just my hormones." I sniffle when I feel her hug me I immediately hug back feeling warm.

"C'mon can't have you walking alone." She says pulling me towards my house.

12:00 A.M.

I've been thinking ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been relying on everyone. And that's fair to them so for now I'll try to be a such big burden.
I was stuck in my thoughts until heard a familiar voice except it wasn't Harry's.

"Omg! Carlos you've got really fat and round." I sit up and turn to my window to see Mal!

"WTF are you doing here!?" I scream.

TBC
Leave two baby boy name suggests
I'll be picking two since Carlos is having twins.
So since my school starting tomorrow I don't know when I'll next update because I'm very lazy. 👅👅👅