Help!!

Carlos POV

"I've came back to be with you again." She smiles.

"Mal leave before my mom gets back." I say hoping she gets scared.

"Carlos your mother isn't coming back." She smirks as her eyes turn green.

"What did you do!!" I scream moving away from and towards my door.

"I kill her and Jay and Evie's parents because they wouldn't let me take back over the isle be rude it was Uma's" She glaring as she drops her smile.

"So I came here to take you to come meet up with her and me so we can figure this out." She growls

"No!!" I say try get out my room. I almost out hallway until, I hear her say you don't get a choice. And then it all went black.

3rd POV

1 hour later

At 'Ursula's fish and chips' Mal walk in with Carlos still pass out. Mal look over at a table seeing Dizzy and Celia eating. She glares at them with her highlighter green eyes as Dizzy lowers in her sit.

"What does the little fairy princess doing back on the isle. What happen did you get kick out?" Uma scoffs trying not to seem worry about the little pup in her clutches.

"Give me back my land Uma. I not in the mood to play games." Mals growls

Everybody in crew laughs.

"You think you come back demand for my land without something to trade." Uma laughs, thanking the Lord Harry wasn't here.

"What do you want shrimpy?" Mal teases

As, Uma was about to respond Harry walk in something in his hand smirking. Harry was bout to say something when notices his puppies in Mal's hands. He looks at Mal with murder in his eyes. But, She ignores Harry thinking it's because she on his part of the isle and not because Carlos.

"What do you think you can give me when you have nothing here." Uma says with smug look.

"Like you said I have nothing here but I can get you off the isle." Mal says

"And leave my crew behind like you did yours." Uma retaliates. Mal clenches her jaw.

"How you give me the pup and you can have you're little land." Uma demands. Mal growls. "I don't see the problem you're the ones who left do you really he would want to see after you left him." Uma smirks knowing that Mal wouldn't give him to them.

"Fine he's useless anyways" Mal says pushing Carlos to ground but Harry catches him. And take him to ship. As Uma gives Mal her land back. While Mal is leaving Gil comes in.

"Uma I just saw a limo coming towards the isle" Gil tells her.

Uma smirks as she knowing who's in the limo. Uma starts to make a plan to get all the villains off the isle.

Harry's POV

"Pup wake up" I whisper

"Harry is that you?" Carlos mumbles waking up. Rubbing his eyes as they start to tear up.

"Pup you don't have to cry because you're safe now with me and crew." I say try soothe him by drawing circles in his back.

"Harry I was so scared that she was going our babies" Pup cries harder in my shoulder hugging me as if I'll disappear the moment he lets go. I swear to myself I get revenge for my family. And I train harder to be stronger to them.

"Harry why did she come back she has perfect life now?" Pup cries sounding so confuse that it hurts.

"Pup I don't know but what info know is that Uma is planning on getting revenge and getting off the island. And when we get off our little sprouts won't have to live her but home that me you create." I say trying make him think happy thoughts because stress is not good the babies or him at this moment since they're due soon.

After a while pup fell asleep and I was playing with his hair when somebody knocked on my door.

"Harry we need to talk meet me in my study" Uma says