The Plan

3rd POV

Harry slowly gets up trying not to wake up Carlos. Harry puts on his boots and heads to Uma's study we sees Gil.

"Okay now let's get to the plan to get off the isle." Uma starts telling Harry and Gil about the plan.

First, Harry will kidnap Ben then Mal you come to the restaurant where Mal and Uma will arm wrestle and whoever's wins gets what they want a.k.a the wand. Okay so the play isn't completely foolproof buts best they can come with on the spot.

Besides nobody wanted to wake up Carlos because he was already sad as it is and something else goes wrong he can go into a really bad depression episode that might cause him to lose the babies and since Mal kill his mother he could relapse at any given moment to back to his original state when Mal and the others left him.

Harry and Gil are starting the plan and Gil came as backup. It was easy to spot Ben. He was walking back to the limo when Harry kidnapped him.

"C'mon Gil leave the note and let's go I wanna be there when pup wakes up." He says

"Okay okay hold your horses" Gil says leave the note on the stairs.
Then Gil runs to catch up to Harry

Harry POV

"We're back you with company" I say tying Ben up to a chair.

"Good phase one is complete" Uma says

"Guys what's going on?" I heard pup asks and then looks at Ben with surprise "what's he doing here" he asks confused

"Pup cmon I'll explain everything on the ship let's go" I say taking his hand dragging him to my room
"Uma has a plan to get off the isle and it involves Ben" I say "I know its a 50/50 chance it'll work but I don't want our children to live on the isle" I say looking him in his eyes talk see what's he's feeling but then he hugs me and muffles I love you.

"I love you to pup" I say kissing him with so much passion and love it felt like I was a new person. Carlos grinds against me "Harry I need you" he whines grinding harder.

"Okay puppy it's okay I've got you" I say kissing him

Smut starting I don't what POV I wanted to do so Its going to mixed

"Heh... When you said 'I need you' earlier, I figured I could make that a happen with out any trouble," Harry says, pulling Carlos closer and kissing him once again. Carlos whimpers, letting Harry manipulate him however he likes.

Harry grabs Carlos shoulder, and pushes Carlos down onto the bed. Harry pulls down his jeans and boxers, his half-hard erection flopping out. He sat down on the bed, and pulled Carlos towards his dick harshly because he can't take it anymore. Carlos took the hint and wrapped his mouth around Harry dick and began to bob up and down, the teen groaning slightly at the sensation of his boyfriend's mouth around his cock.

Eventually, Harry pulls Carlos off his dick and lifts them against the wall. Harry pulled off Carlos shirt and boxers, flipping then around and lifting up their lower half. Carlos moans, already hard from just the blowjob. Harry spits on his pups asshole, lifting a finger up and distributing the saliva inside of the hole. He put a second one inside, Carlos moaning at the the new but not foreign feeling. Soon enough, Harry has four fingers inside his pup and deems he's stretch wide enough. Harry spits on his hand and slathered it on his dick and lines it up. He pushes in, the sensation overwhelming his senses and making his hips jerk in. Carlos moaned, his eyes rolling backwards as he felt so... utterly... full.

Harry curses, stopping and looking down at Carlos. They looked up, worried at why Harry had stip. It dawned on them, and nods slightly to confirm that they were ready for him to move. Harry starts to push further in, his dick filling Carlos so much. Carlos moan, his eyes rolling backwards again as his erection stood up proud. Harry started to suck on his nipples drinking some of the milk. He pulls away and whispers in Carlos ear sweet.

Harry pulls out until only the head if his dick was inside and rammed it in hard, shaking the bed and Carlos lets out a loud moan. He repeated these motions, Carlos feels overwhelmed by pleasure. Harry eventually pulled out, Carlos whining as Harry flips them over onto their back. He pulls Carlos legs onto his shoulders and pushed back in, Carlos' fantasies fulfilled as Harry fucks into hum.

"Fu- fuck I'm close," Harry groans, thrusting harder into his pup.

"Ah- ah- same..!" Carlos cries, overwhelmed by the pleasure that bursted through his being. He saw white as bright hot pleasure ripped through them, white ribbons of semen laying on their chest as he clenches around Harry's dick, forcing Harry to a sudden finish as he came, filling Carlos up with his cum.

As they both came down from their high, Harry pulls out of his puppy and watches his semen fall out of his pups hole. Harry leant in, and drank the leaking milk from Carlos nipples until it stops. He stands up, and notices his dick hard again. Carlos had just came down fully, and was looking up at their friend with love in their eyes. Harry bent down to Carlos and kissed him, grabbing his face in his hands. Carlos decides to leave it for another time, and lets  sleep take over him again.

Harry covers Carlos as he hears Gils knock on his door.

"What do you want" Harry growls

"Mal and her gang are about arrived and Uma needs you at restaurant" he says

"I'll be there just give me a few minutes" he says, starting to get dress.

At the Restaurant

Both crews are just looking at each other until Mal speak up and says "where is Ben"

"Don't worry dragon fairy I'm taking good care of him" Harry teases. Mal snarls.

"Give me back Ben" Mal says

"How about an arm wrestle if you win you get your king back but if I win-" Uma says until Mal cuts her off saying okay

You know how the rest of it plays out.

Carlos wakes up and head down to the restaurant hearing and seeing everybody is partying.

"What's going on" he asks Gil

"Uma won the bet and now Mal needs to give her the wand. If she wants Ben back so they went to go the wand" Gil says smiling saying that they'll finally be free.

"What if they fake you out Captain you know that they can be sneaky" Carlos says Turing to look at Uma

"If they fake me out I'll just kill her sweet Benny boo" Uma smirks

Sorry I was late in the update I just didn't feel like writing yesterday