Chapter 3: Run In

This part is a bit of "Chapter 61: Madness", but since they make an appearance near the end, I didn't want to do it all.

Eida, with her Senrigan, saw Kawaki heading towards the woods, just outside of Konoha. "Code, Kawaki's on the move. He's heading somewhere. By himself," she informed as Daemon was asleep on top of her, Miyuki gently leaning against him.

"What? Aren't there people watching him? How'd he lose them?" Code questioned.

"His nulling his chakra signature," Eida responded. "It's a trick that comes naturally to all Otsutsuki, but he shouldn't have been aware of it yet. Maybe it was instinctive. Just like how a foal is able to get up on its own after being born."

"I don't know his motives, but if he's alone, I can't let this chance slip by," Code said, smirking. Code disappeared through his claw marks and appeared in the woods. He placed one of his claw marks on his hand up to his mouth. "Guide me, Eida. Where is he?"

"Ugh, gross," Eida commented, seeing the mouth appear on her shoulder

***

Kawaki jumped down from the wall of Konoha.

Meanwhile, back in the Uzumaki household, Boruto growled lowly as he ran back inside his house, getting iritated at the watcher, who didn't even notice Kawaki leaving. I can't go after Kawaki like this... The watcher will catch me! He burst through the door, running up the stairs. But how the heck did he manage to erase his chakra!? He burst open a bedroom door, seeing Kawaki's clone on the bed, chilling. "I know you're a double-ganger! What were you thinking!?" Boruto shouted.

"Keep your voice down. It'll be trouble if they find out," Kawaki said nonchalantly.

"And you erased the chakra signature of the real you! How'd you-" He suddenly realised something. "How come I can tell where the real you is?" he questioned.

Meanwhile, in the woods, Kawaki growled slightly. Dammit, Boruto... It's probably 'cause he's Otsutsuki, too. Or due to our affinity. He's sensing me via something like wave patterns.

Code had become bored as he await the adopted Uzumaki. He had his hand up to his ear, ready to hear Eida if Kawaki was nearby.

"Kawaki's outside the village. Heading due west," Eida informed. "I wonder why?"

"Heh. Whatever it is... I'll just ask him directly."