Chapter 4: Ask No Questions

Kawaki stared at Boruto in shock, Boruto angrily glared at Code, and Code stared back blankly

Kawaki stared at Boruto in shock, Boruto angrily glared at Code, and Code stared back blankly. Not breaking eye contact, Code placed his hand up to his ear.

"As you can see, it's Boruto. He tracked Kawaki there," Eida explained with a sigh. Miyuki shifted her eyes to her older sister, gently playing with the boy who was sleeping on her's hair. "Since you went wild and didn't listen to me, I wasn't able to give you an early warning," Eida said.

Miyuki gently handed Daemon to her older sister. "I need a drink," she plainly said.

"But Kawaki erased his own chakra, right?" Code questioned the oldest of the cyborg siblings. "So how?"

"Who knows? Could be because he's Otsutsuki, or due of Karma? Either way, it seems they have a special bond. I'm jealous," Eida said.

"Kawaki, don't tell me you were using yourself as bait to draw out Code?" Boruto said furiously.

"I told you to stay out of it, Boruto! You're going to get killed!" Kawaki shouted.

"That's my line, idiot! You know how I am! How could I not follow you!?" Boruto retorted.

"Dammit! We're both fools then," Kawaki said, standing up. "Hey, Code! Weren't you taking me somewhere? Ignore him. Let's go."

***

Meanwhile, back in the snowy location, Miyuki was at the bar, ordering Bug to grab her a drink. Because he was scared of what Daemon would do to him if he didn't do as she said, he complied.

She took a sip, sighing after she swallowed. "Hey, Bug, may I ask you something?" she spoke up out of the blue.

"You were going to ask anyway, no matter what I say. So yes," Bug said.

She leaned against the counter. "Do you know why Big Sister has a huge crush on this Kawaki boy?" Miyuki questioned.

"I wouldn't know. I just saw you guys today after years. I had no idea that she was even in love. Maybe because he's an Otsutsuki?" Bug suggested.

"Hmm... Then Uzumaki Boruto would be a candidate, too, right?" Miyuki inquired.

Bug nodded. "I suppose, yes. Why do you ask?" Bug responded.

Miyuki threw her head back. Her hair drapped over the counter. She then brought her head back to Bug, straightening up as she pushed herself off of the counter. "Well, I'll be going back, Bug. Don't drink too much, 'kay?" Miyuki said, heading back to her sister and sleeping brother.

"I should be saying that to you," Bug said, grabbing the cup that Miyuki left on the table. "Can't you three clean up after yourselves?"