nine

Title: Little Miracles

It was an ordinary morning at the TWICE dorm when the members woke up to a surprising sight: Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana, both of them had turned into adorable babies overnight. Confusion and shock filled the air as the members gathered around the two tiny versions of their friends.

"Wait, is this some kind of prank?" Jeongyeon exclaimed, her eyes wide as she stared at the two baby girls in disbelief.

"Nayeon, pinch me. This can't be real," Dahyun said, poking her own cheek just to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Momo, who had a soft spot for babies, picked up tiny Tzuyu and cooed, "Aww, look at her chubby cheeks! How did this even happen?"

Jihyo held baby Sana in her arms, her motherly instincts kicking in. "We need to figure out what's going on. Let's not panic."

Chaeyoung scratched her head. "I think we should call someone. Like a doctor or something."

Nayeon, still in shock, managed to grab her phone and dial the number for their manager. "Hello? Yes, it's Nayeon. You won't believe what's happened..."

As they waited for assistance, the members tried to communicate with the baby versions of Tzuyu and Sana.

"Dubu, it's me, Nayeon. Can you understand me?" Nayeon spoke in a gentle, high-pitched voice.

Tzuyu giggled and reached out to grab Nayeon's finger. "Aga!"

"Aga? What's that supposed to mean?" Nayeon exchanged confused glances with the others.

Meanwhile, Sana babbled happily in Jihyo's arms, her eyes wide with wonder as she took in her surroundings.

Momo leaned in, using a baby voice. "Are you having fun, Sana?"

Sana grinned and gurgled, "Fufu!"

"Fufu? Well, at least they seem happy," Momo laughed.

Soon, the doctor arrived and examined the babies. "This seems to be a temporary age regression. It might be caused by a magical anomaly or an unknown energy source."

The members exchanged bewildered looks. "Magic? Seriously?" Dahyun exclaimed.

The doctor shrugged. "I've seen stranger things. But don't worry, they should return to their normal ages within 24 hours."

As the day went on, the members rallied together to take care of baby Tzuyu and Sana. They fed them, changed their diapers, and sang lullabies to soothe them.

"Hey, Tzuyu, it's Momo unnie. Remember me?" Momo cooed.

Tzuyu blinked up at Momo and giggled. "Mo-mo!"

Momo's heart melted. "Yes, that's right!"

In another corner of the room, Sana was playing with a colorful toy, her laughter filling the air. "Ahaha!"

Jeongyeon smiled. "Look at her, still being the cheerful Sana even as a baby."

As the sun began to set, the members sat around, exhausted but content. They had managed to survive a day of baby duty.

"It's been quite a day," Jihyo said with a tired but fond smile.

Dahyun nodded. "Who would've thought we'd be babysitting Tzuyu and Sana?"

The doctor's words came true, and just as suddenly as they had turned into babies, Tzuyu and Sana started to shimmer and transform back into their adult selves.

Tzuyu stretched her arms and blinked up at her friends. "What just happened?"

Sana yawned and looked around. "Did I have a really weird dream?"

The members burst into relieved laughter, realizing that they had overcome a day filled with unexpected twists and turns.

And as they shared stories and laughter late into the night, they all knew that the little miracle of that day would forever be a cherished memory in their lives.

Continue........