eighteen

Sana and Tzuyu were two of the most popular members of the Korean girl group, Twice. They had captured the hearts of millions of fans all over the world with their stunning looks, powerful performances, and charming personalities. But little did anyone know, behind the glitz and glamour of the Kpop industry, Sana and Tzuyu were hiding a secret love for each other.

It all started during their trainee days. Sana and Tzuyu were introduced to each other by their manager, who thought they would make a great duo in the group. From the moment they met, there was an instant spark between them. They were both drawn to each other's energy, and as they spent more time together, they found themselves falling in love.

However, they knew that their love would be forbidden in the world of Kpop. The strict rules of their agency prohibited any dating among the members, as it could potentially damage the group's image. So, Sana and Tzuyu kept their feelings hidden, only sharing stolen moments of affection in private.

But as their popularity grew, it became harder for them to keep their relationship a secret. Rumors began to spread among the fans, and the media started speculating about their relationship. The pressure and fear of being exposed weighed heavily on their minds, but they were determined to keep their love hidden.

One day, while on tour, Sana and Tzuyu found themselves alone in their hotel room. They had just finished a grueling rehearsal, and both of them were exhausted. Tzuyu was lying on the bed, scrolling through her phone, when Sana suddenly spoke up.

'Tzuyu, I can't do this anymore. I can't keep pretending that I don't love you,' Sana said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat, and she put her phone down to look at Sana. She could see the pain and fear in her eyes, and it broke her heart.

'I know, Sana. I feel the same way,' Tzuyu replied, taking Sana's hand in hers.

They both knew that they couldn't keep their love a secret any longer. They decided to come clean to their agency and their fans, no matter the consequences.

The next day, Sana and Tzuyu called in for an emergency meeting with their manager. They were prepared for the worst, but what happened next surprised them. Their manager, who had been strict and authoritative all this while, broke into tears and hugged them.

'I'm so sorry I made you hide your love. You two deserve to be happy, and I'll do everything I can to protect you,' their manager said, wiping away her tears.

Tzuyu and Sana couldn't believe it. They were expecting to be kicked out of the group, but instead, they were met with love and acceptance. They couldn't contain their joy and immediately shared the news with their fans through a live broadcast.

The response from their fans was overwhelming. They received an outpouring of love and support, with many fans saying that they had always suspected there was something special between Sana and Tzuyu. It was a turning point for the Kpop industry, as it was the first time a same-sex couple was openly accepted and supported by their fans.

From that day on, Sana and Tzuyu's love only grew stronger. They were no longer afraid to show their affection in public, and their fans couldn't get enough of their love story. Their relationship also brought the members of Twice even closer, and they became more than just co-members; they were now a family.

As their fame continued to rise, Sana and Tzuyu became an inspiration for many young people, showing that love knows no boundaries. They also used their platform to spread awareness about LGBTQ+ rights and to speak out against discrimination and hate.

Years went by, and Twice remained at the top of the Kpop industry. Sana and Tzuyu eventually got married in a beautiful ceremony attended by their family, friends, and fans. It was a dream come true for the two of them, and they couldn't be happier.

Looking back, Sana and Tzuyu couldn't believe how far they had come. From hiding their love to becoming an icon for acceptance and love, their journey was nothing short of a fairytale. And as they stood on stage, performing in front of thousands of fans, they knew that their love had conquered all and would continue to do so. Together, they were unstoppable.