nineteen

a year now. Sana was known for her efficiency and her ability to keep everything in order, making her the perfect secretary. She had always dreamed of working for someone like Tzuyu and was grateful for the opportunity.

Sana's day would usually start with her arriving at the office before anyone else, making sure everything was in place and ready for the day ahead. She would then go through Tzuyu's schedule, preparing any necessary documents and notes for meetings or appointments. Sana took great pride in performing her duties to the best of her abilities, knowing that Tzuyu depended on her to keep things running smoothly.

One morning, while Sana was organizing Tzuyu's schedule for the day, she received a call from a potential client. The client was interested in meeting with Tzuyu to discuss a potential partnership, but the meeting would have to take place that same day. Sana quickly checked Tzuyu's schedule and saw that it was completely booked. Knowing how important this meeting could be for the company, Sana didn't hesitate to reschedule a few appointments to make room for the new one.

Tzuyu was impressed when Sana informed her of the changes in the schedule. She knew that Sana was always organized and efficient, but didn't expect her to reschedule other appointments just to make time for this one. Tzuyu thanked Sana and told her to accompany her to the meeting.

As they entered the meeting room, Sana couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. She had never been to a business meeting before, and being in the same room as Tzuyu and the potential client made her feel a bit out of place. However, she quickly regained her composure and focused on taking notes and being attentive to the discussion.

The meeting went smoothly, and the potential partnership was a success. Tzuyu was extremely pleased and couldn't stop praising Sana for her quick thinking and excellent organizational skills. She even received a bonus from the client as a token of appreciation.

Sana couldn't believe that she had played a crucial role in securing such a big deal for the company. Tzuyu's words of praise and appreciation made her feel like she was truly the perfect secretary. From that day on, Sana's confidence in her abilities only grew, and she became even more dedicated to her job.

As months went by, Sana and Tzuyu's professional relationship also turned into a friendship. They would often have lunch together, and Tzuyu would sometimes ask for Sana's opinion on certain business matters. Sana was grateful for Tzuyu's trust and involvement in her growth as a professional.

However, things took an unexpected turn when Tzuyu announced that she was stepping down as CEO and handing over the position to Sana. Shock and disbelief filled Sana, but Tzuyu reassured her that she was more than capable of taking on the role and that it was time for her to shine.

Sana couldn't believe that the woman she had admired and looked up to for so long was now trusting her with the responsibility of running the company. She promised to do her best and make Tzuyu proud.

With Tzuyu's guidance and support, Sana successfully took on the role of CEO and continued to lead the company to even greater heights. She never forgot her journey from being the perfect secretary to becoming the perfect CEO, all thanks to the opportunities and guidance provided by Tzuyu. Truly, she owed her success to the woman who believed in her from the beginning.