Guardians

Hey y'all!

So, in order to clear out the parents and guardians and siblings, I've added an extra part.

Bang Christopher Chan, Bang Eunhee and Bang Hannah are siblings, with one year age gap each, in the same order. Their parents are Bang Si Hyuk and Bang Minji, divorced.

Lee Minho is an orphan, living with his boyfriend Chan's family.

Seo Changbin has an older sister, Seo Ryewon, and a younger brother, Seo Minseok. His mother, Seo Gwihan is a single mother. (The kids are adopted).

Bang Si Hyuk and Seo Gwihan are childhood friends.

Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji are twins. Their parents are Hwang Minhyuk and Hwang Changnim.

Jisung's dads are in Incheon, Han Jaesung, and Han Jihyun. Kim Sarang is Han Jihyun's sister and Jisung's aunt, who lives with the Hans

Felix Lee, has a younger sister, Olivia Lee, and older sister, Rachel Lee. His sisters live across the street from the Jilix residence.

Lim Minjun, an old lady, who knows almost all of our charecters is Jisung and the Lees' guardian in Seoul.

Kim Seungmin lives with his parents, who are Bang Si Hyuk's childhood friends. Kim Yubin and Kim Jeongsuk. He has an older brother, Kim Seokjin.

Yang Jeongin lives with his dad, Yang So Hyun.

Kim Namjoon and Yang Jungwon are the Bangs' cousins, from their mother's family.

...yeah that was it. Please ask if there's still anything unclear cause my friend told me that the charecters 'n all is very confusing 😭