Chapter Four: Harvey my man my man my man my man! 🤪😩💕

Harvey embodied an ethereal androgynous beauty, a mesmerizing blend of masculine and feminine features. His wavy blonde hair cascaded like sunlit silk, catching the light in a dance of golden hues. Adorned with leopard print ears.

His eyes, the color of a clear summer sky, held kindness and wisdom

His eyes, the color of a clear summer sky, held kindness and wisdom. They were windows to a gentle heart that radiated warmth and drew people in. His features were finely sculpted, a balance of sharp angles and soft curves. His skin was flawless and sunkissed, a canvas that spoke of self-care.

Yet, it was his androgynous charm that truly set him apart. His slender frame bridged the gap between genders, moving with elegant confidence. Beyond his captivating exterior was a gentle soul. Harvey's voice carried a soothing melody, and his laughter was refreshing.

In his presence, one felt seen and understood. Harvey's beauty was a reflection of the harmony within, a reminder to embrace one's true self and share authenticity with others.

I was surprised by the rush of emotions as I looked at Harvey. It felt like a strange mix of admiration and infatuation.

I knew he wasn't real, but standing here, it was as if my heart was trying to convince me otherwise.

Tears welled up in my eyes, more from confusion than anything else. This couldn't be love at first sight, right? After all, he's just a fictional character.

But there was a strange connection forming. In that moment, he seemed more than just a character. It was as if all my unspoken longing to find true love had taken form in this surreal encounter. Reality hit me hard. There he was, captivating and very much a reminder of being fictional, yet standing before me.

Harvey's approach was gentle, his eyes holding a warmth that made my tears flow even more freely. It felt like my heart was bursting with affection. Yet, doubt crept in.

Was this real? Would he disappear if I reached out? The fear of losing something intangible tightened its grip, and I found myself grappling with strange, unexplainable emotions. It felt surreal. I thought to myself. "What the hell was wrong with me? I need to get a grip. This was just... weird."

On the other hand, Harvey was equally astonished by the beauty standing before him. Her skin had a rich, lustrous brown hue, like chestnuts and sweet roots, and it seemed to glow in the sunlight. Her eyes, a lovely and warm brown. Her hair, in tight dark curls that cascaded down her back, added to her divine allure. Harvey's heart fluttered, and he couldn't help but wonder if the Beast God had carved her out of his own heart's desire. He had seen Bai Qingqing's beauty, but seeing this newcomer had him questioning if the Beast God was feeling especially generous lately.

His heart stirred with curiosity and tenderness as he wondered what could be troubling her. A sudden pang of concern tugged at Harvey's heart, and his instincts kicked in, urging him to ask, "Are you hurt?" He gently suggested, "Please, come into my hut, and let me take a look at what's wrong." With genuine worry etched on his face, he approached her, wanting nothing more than to alleviate her pain and provide comfort.