Chapter One Hundred and Three: Bondfires II

Horace's presence clouded my mind. He was so damn fine, and being so close to him made me feel flustered, as if I were meeting a long-awaited idol.

I yearned for him to kiss me, silently pleading with him like yes please do with your fine ass, indulge me with those soft lips.

To my surprise, his kiss was gentle, delicate, like a fluffy cloud of affection enveloping me. He was not the wild one I had anticipated; instead, he seemed eager to drown in tenderness, and I was more than willing to oblige.

After our kiss, his intense gaze left me feeling exposed, like I was completely naked, as if every detail of me was being etched into his memory.

Impatience brewed within me; I needed some tender loving care after dealing with Qean and Wilbard. I wanted to be distracted, to forget about them and relieve some stress. I deserved it.

"My Lovely Ace, kiss me again," I pleaded, and he looked at me as if he were in paradise. As he kissed me, he whispered, "Show me how," igniting a spark within me.

I realized I had uhh something, kink, fetish or whatever for being my guys' first experience, and it awakened something primal within me.

I gladly kissed him back, gently deepening the kiss and guiding him through the process. It was sweet, and I cherished every moment of it.

As I delicately kissed him and my tongue danced across his, it was like fireworks shot across my skin, I ran my hands through his hair, reveling in the fact that he was the epitome of "book type of fine."

He caught on quickly, taking my breath away, and I surrendered completely, finding solace in my safe space of submission. It felt incredible, and I didn't know what to do with myself.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I craved to be as close to him as possible, and he reacted accordingly. I felt him grow hard, hot and heavy, upon my stomach, which made flutters form, and I grew mad wet, and babygurl got to purring.

Soon, I heard several deep inhales and exhales, indicating that my other males were nearby, which only made the moment better for me.

Horace broke apart our kiss, breathing in my scent, his eyes flickering with that primal instinct, that beast, and it made heat shoot down to my core.

In a husky voice, he whispered, "Babygurl?" and I chuckled in response, murmuring, "Mmhmm..." and I was thinking how I wanted to lay it on him.

And thennnnnnn I finally got to see that beastmen he had on him up under that waist cloth. Mmhmmm!

Him, Gabe, and Harvey were just about triplets in length, he may be just a tad bit longer, Gabe was just more girthy, surprisingly not pink, but more like a pinkish brown, and it was straight, it didn't curve up, or down, like Harvey, or Gabriel, and Winston's leaned to the side.

Winston was in a league of his own and I'll just left that in the Beast God's hands it'll fit somehow... I think.

But Horace had a hot rod and he had a light layer of hair that matched his head, with a patch of gray stricken hair and it wasn't off putting, it was very pleasing to the eyes, and it etched into my brain, that it was mine and I wanted to have it.

I was like a lioness on the prowl, in heat, and found my target. I wanted to feel it and I was thumping away, I reached down to grip it and Horace swooped me up into his lap.

"Aht aht Imara..." with a sense of urgency in his voice, it cracked me up how they picked up my slang and used it in their own ways.

However, I was on a mission. Trailing my hands down his back, I felt him shiver. It was like he had wings on his back, the way he floated us across the room and placed me into Harvey's hand before exiting the room.