03. Familiar Face

I sighed and sat on my chair. Beside me was a narcissist cat who's always touching his face even if it's unnecessary. His face, full of make-up and a tattoo on his neck. Since when did they allow tattoos at school? He's not even covering it?

I was lost in the voices in my head and I didn't even realize he's looking at me. We stared at each other before he flicked his hand on my face to catch my attention.

"Don't look too much, you might fall for me." He smirked and diverted his attention to his self again. I furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed,

"Don't let that blonde hair of yours became your personality. I'm not into blondes." I said, uninterested. I heard him laugh sarcastically,

"You're saying that as if I'll like you? I'm not interested in you either, Qubing." He rolled his eyes and put on his headphones. How dare he say that?!

I snatched his headphones away and muttered, "I am not Qubing, I'm Gyuvin, know the difference." I glared at him and gave his headphones harshly.

"Whatever, it's the same thing?" He whispered,

"It's not the same thing, Quanrui." I whisper-shouted since our professor might hear us. He shrugged and scrolled through his phone.

-

"Haa, that shit was tiring!" The cat beside me said whilst stretching his arms.

"Ricky, you started answering when there was 3 minutes left. How the hell did you finish a 60 item test?! Are you an alien?" I shouted, not because I'm angry, but because I'm shocked.

"Not my fault it took you 30 minutes to answer the number 1." Now we're bragging, huh?

"It was math! Who the hell puts a math question on an english test?!" I exclaimed, he shook his head and rested his arm on my shoulders.

"College is more difficult, Qubing." He calmly said, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, young and rich." We both laughed on our way to the studio.

-

We went inside and surprisingly, everything was open.

"Huh, this is new" I looked at Quanrui and he did too. He walked towards the guitar which Taerae Hyung owns and tuned it, completely ignoring the fact that our studio is open, without a single person inside!

I sat beside him and waited for Taerae Hyung. Not a minute later, I heard Ricky playing a song on the guitar.

"What song is that?" I asked but he just ignored me completely and focused on the guitar.

"Ignoring me again." I pouted and stood up to go to the other room, which was mainly our 'stage' or whatever they call it.

I checked every equipment for any damage. I also clean them up while I'm at it to cure my boredom.

"Oh, you're early this time!" I heard Taerae Hyung's voice from outside. I peeked through the slightly opened door and saw an unfamiliar figure beside hyung. I can't quite see them so I rushed out of the stage room and about to greet them but the boy's face made me release a loud shriek.

"You!" He pointed at me with an angry expression on his face. He rushed towards me but was held back by Hyung and Ricky.

"Woah, chill Han Yujin! That's your hyung." Taerae Hyung warned him. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes turning red. Uh oh...

"What is happening..." Matthew Hyung arrived, confused at the scene in front of him. Ricky pinched the bridge of his nose and walked away to avoid the situation.

"Yah, Ricky!" I nervously shouted, trying to catch Ricky but he was just too fast.

I'm doomed.