The Conclusion of our Beginning

Ecclesiastes 12: 13 "Now all has been heard, here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind."

My beautiful baby boy,... You were born on the 20th of June 2016 at 13h38. You weighed a grand total of 4.8kg and were 53cm in length. Your birth was witnessed and documented by your Aunt Shanal and you were loved by everyone, from the moment we saw you. The first thing I did, was kiss you while I was still on the operating table, and Grandma and Aunty Chi Chi, they wept with happiness. 

You were born via caesarian section and had to be taken to ICU for observation, and were around 4 weeks premature, but with a full head of hair. You were on oxygen for only 2 days, but since to you had a little trouble breastfeeding (as in you completely refused to do it), mummy stayed an extra 4 days with you in the hospital, to teach you how to bottle feed. We went home on the 27th of June 2016. You were welcomed home by Your Great-grandma (Aya) who eventually devoted the last years of her life to loving and caring for you, your Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma Mummy-girl, Aunty Shanal and Uncle Shalin.

Aya's prophetic word for you: Joshua 1: 9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you."

Deuteronomy 5: 33 "Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the Lord."

Authors note* 

Although I wrote this for my son, I truly hope that it can give encouragement, love or even a little support or guidance to every child or mother who should read this. Remember that you were purposed for the life given to you, you are loved unconditionally, and most of all, never feel alone because you have a Father who is always ready to guide and support you.