🍰Chapter=12🍰

In the underground basement of the Lunar Summer Sky Restaurant, the three newly obese teenagers were locked in a room, but while Aso and Itachi were in a storage room; Iruka, was in the oven and he was 3x his original size, and still growing.

The poor first-year had tears running down his plump cheeks as he was chained to the floor of a giant pool sized pan.

The same could be said of what is currently happening to Aso and Itachi. Both male's were next to each other, but their bodies were getting fatter as they were chained to the wall.

Just like with what happened to Kokona, and what's currently happening to Iruka; Aso and Itachi were being fattened up by Amao's cousins as said male stood back and watched scene as his rivals were being stuffed full off spiked food, and hearing Iruka's muffled screams coming from the oven, was music to Amao's ears.

The next day, it followed the same routine with what used to be Kokona, but with 3 immobilized hogs who used to be star athletes, the new dishes be served at the Lunar Summer Sky Restaurant, became another big hit for the customers.

With Amao and Ayato, they were at the bakery Amao's mother's side of the family owns. Both males were helping out with mixing and baking, since two employees had both caught a nasty cold and had to miss work.

Amao was beaming in pride when his mother complimented him on having a cute and helpful friend in her bakery. Amao gets his looks from his mother, they both have the same light brown hair with hers reaching her shoulders and the same mint green eyes and pale skin.

 Amao gets his looks from his mother, they both have the same light brown hair with hers reaching her shoulders and the same mint green eyes and pale skin

Her name is Izumi Odayaka, she's in her late 30's to her early 40's. She is wearing a peach colored off-the-shoulder blouse, a long brown skirt, a white apron around her waist and brown high-heel shoes. She also wears small red heart-shaped earrings.

Izumi compliments Ayato and asked him, if he made cakes before, and Ayato said that his mother had taught him and his sister to do many things by hand and had us learn how cook and bake different ingredients.

Izumi is very accepting, and she has a feeling that her son and his friend are more than just friends, but she kept that to herself until the day comes for Amao to tell her himself.

Because of Amao and Ayato's help, Odayaka Bakery was able to keep up with their busy stream of customers. And before long, it was closing time.

After helping clean the place up, Izumi said her goodbyes to her remaining employees and after Amao and Ayato got changed, Izumi thanked them both and tried to pay Ayato for his help, but he declined her money. So instead, Izumi offered the leftover cake slices that didn't sell, and insisted that Ayato take them instead.

Ayato gave in, and thanked Izumi, who brushed him off and said that he's welcomed back anytime and if he wants a part time job just to let her know. And with that the two males left the Odayaka Bakery, for Amao to walk Ayato home.