📚Chapter-4📚

After the girl, known as Honoka Futaba from third-year class 3, helped Amao Odayaka clean his club room. Amao gave the girl a cupcake that was saved from the other students carnegie, said girl thanked him and took the cupcake and ate it on her way to class.

Amao packed up the rest of the sweets in a box and closed the lid before he place the cupcakes in the frige and left to his's own classroom.
When Amao arrived at his classroom he had 8 more minutes until classes started, so he went to his desk that is behide the gardening club leader: Uekiya Engeika. Once in his seat, Amao took out his cell phone and began going through different recipes that he can use during club activities.

Finally when the clock reached 8:30, it was time to start class. As class 3-1's homeroom teacher: Mr. Oji Ousuke began writing the lesson on the board. Amao was taking notes, then his eyes fell on a certain cyan color hair girl with long waist length twin tails that are curvy at the ends. The girl has bright cyan color eyes that are paired with long eyelashes, pale tan skin an a slim figure. The girl is his classmate Saki Miyu who he knows is Kokona Haruka's best friend since junior high and he knows that Saki is dating a male first-year student she knew in elementary and junior high schools. Amao doesn't know who the boy is but he thinks the boy is in one of the clubs the school has.

 Amao doesn't know who the boy is but he thinks the boy is in one of the clubs the school has

Amao focused on his work and before he knows it time passed by and it was lunch time. As Amao left his classroom his eyes lands on his persous kohai talking to the purple twin twister bimbo, know as Kokona Haruka....

Amao felt his blood reach to dangerous levels, but he force a smile and calm face as he walks to the pair and talked to his kohai with love but he will make sure that Kokona is unrecognizable when he gets her to his house.