🍖💋Chapter=9💋🍖

The Odayaka family restaurant in Buraza Town, is packed full of people who came to taste the best meat in the whole town. There was many different recipes that was being made from a very, very, very, very, very fat purple pig that was fed to all of the customers in the Lunar Summer Sky restaurant.

Even the students from Akademi High, came to try the special meat, that is very popular.
Even Kokona's best friends from the cooking club, came and ate the food unaware that they are eating the meat from one of their best friends.

The day past even better with the meat being eaten by the Odayaka family and the customers are the meat. Amao had saved some Kokona meat and planes to feed the meat to Ayato; since he texted his kohai and told Ayato not to eat dinner since, he was going to bring some home cooked food to him. After all, Amao knows, that Ayato's parents are overseas for their work.

When Amao arrived at Ayato's house, said teen was wearing a light blue t-shirt, and grey basketball shorts. Amao liked that  Ayato's shirt hugged his lean and athletic build as Amao walked inside the Aishi household, after taking off his shoes and walking into Ayato's kitchen.
After all, it was not the first time Amao was let inside Ayato's house. Whether being invited before or breaking in when Ayato was not home.

It didn't take long, for Amao to finish the dinner and serve it to Ayato and himself.

After eating dinner and serving up some of Amao's homemade and famous: macaroons for dessert

Ayato has thanked his senpai for the amazing food; since he has only been eating instantly cook food: like store bought bentos and instant noodles

Amao gives Ayato a friendly smile and says that he'll make more food for Ayato for lunch and dinner if Ayato wanted it. Ayato was going to refuse and say how he should not go to so much trouble for him.
But Ayato gets cut off when a pair of lips touch his own, and casued his eyes to snap open and stare at Amao's mint green eyes that are staring down at Ayato with love and care in his eyes as Ayato slowly kissed Amao back.