🍇Chapter-2🍇

As Amao Odayaka, left the cooking club, any students he passed he asked them if they seen Kokona Haruka anywhere. And those who have, he told them that he made cupcakes and said they could have one. He didn't have to worry about the cupcakes in the oven burning, because the oven is special.
The oven, turns off 15 seconds after a timer goes off. And that one of the cooking club members walked into the club room when he left.

Amao walked in to the plaza and looked around, for the purple hair twin drill's. He saw the other members of the cooking club and walked to the group of girls to ask them. After a couple of minutes he found out that Kokona walked to the school rooftop, because of rumors going around that a student from Akademi; saw Kokona with an middle age guy in Shiatsu Town doing composited dating.

Amao gave the group of girls a fake smile, thanked them and walked off to the school rooftop.

When Amao walked into the hallway he saw a pair of twin siblings who were talking and walking right passed him. Amao kept his eyes on the male student, as said student and his sister walked past talking about a family member. Amao smiled as he walked off to find Kokona Haruka from class 3-2, after all she is his first rival. Because she has a crush on his kohai who walked past him.

🕘)Time Skip(🕒

When Amao got to the rooftop he walked to the secluded areas that are on the rooftop; away from prying eyes. And he found her.

There she was, sitting with her back against the concrete wall. As tears fell down her eyes. Amao took silent steps towards her, and when he spoke she jumped in surprise and look up at him.

 Amao took silent steps towards her, and when he spoke she jumped in surprise and look up at him

Amao removed the cupcake he hid behide his back and gave it to her. Then he gave her another smile, and when he spoak he made sure that smile was sweet and innocent.

"It's alright, Kokona-chan. Everything will be okay."