Epilogue

In the penthouse, introductions and explanations were made and Clint was given a second chance. He was welcomed back into the family and onto the team.

Miles was adopted by Dad and Mom a few weeks later and officially became my little brother. I taught him how to control his abilities at his own pace so that he could go to school when he was ready.

Dad bought me brown contacts, so I don’t freak people out with my red eyes and I held a press conference, during which I revealed my identity as a Stark and that I had been captured for information on SI, which was a lie, but who cares.

Then came my reunion with Wade, who had been out searching for me until he saw the news. As soon as he saw me, he rushed over and pulled me into a kiss. “I love you,” he whispered, looking into my (at the moment) red eyes.

Ever since then, we’ve been dating and he asked me to be his boyfriend. I said yes, obviously. He met Miles and absolutely adored him. Miles adored Wade right back.

I became CEO when I turned eighteen, making me the youngest CEO in America. I made MJ my head of PR and Ned my head of R&D. We worked as a well-oiled team, and SI became the largest and most successful industry in the world.

Flash tried to get a job at SI but was immediately turned down. I told him that we don’t tolerate bullies at SI. He had glared at me before angrily storming away.

I learned that Wade was Deadpool, but he promised to stop killing, so it didn’t cause many problems between us. He came with me on patrol and so did Miles, once he grew up and decided he was ready.

Hydra never bothered us again, deeming me too powerful of an enemy. They decided just to leave me be unless I came to them, which wasn’t about to happen because Fury refused to send me on any raids in fear that I would get captured again.

All in all, life was good. I couldn’t have asked for a better family.

--------------------------------------

Thoughts?