Bonus Chapter #1

I looked over at Peter when a thought occurred to me while we were cuddling. "Hey, Angel?" I said, causing him to hum and look over at me. "You know how Natasha, like, spends an hour or two with Mors once a week?"

Slowly, Peter nodded. "Yeah... Where are you going with this?"

I hesitated, not sure if what I was going to ask would be a good idea or not. "What if we did that too? Mors is a part of you and I want to acknowledge that."

"You sure?" Peter asked, tilting his head to the side, which I found adorable.

I nodded. "I am."

Peter gave me one last smile before he let go of his control on Mors.

Mors smirked at me. "You called?"

"We need to talk," I said.

Mors raised an eyebrow. "Do we? I was under the impression that we had an agreement."

I glared at him and shifted away. "You can't do that anymore," I said firmly. "This is a relationship, and I'm not an object that you can do whatever you want with."

"Angel told me the same thing when you started dating him," Mors mused. "Yet, you still won't stop me."

I froze as he kissed me because he wasn't wrong. I was terrified that he would take Peter from me. He always had the upper hand and I couldn't do anything to stop him except play along.

But... Peter wouldn't want this. He would tell me to fight back. He would be horrified if Mors went too far and he found out.

I pushed Mors away. "I said no," I snapped. "We are going to talk."

Mors's eyes narrowed at me but he sat back. "About what?"

"I understand that you are a part of Peter and that you won't be going anywhere anytime soon. But we need to set boundaries."

"Like what?"

"For one, you can't just do that," I referred back to what he had just done. "Not without consent. You can't threaten me whenever I don't do what you want. I am my own person and I don't have to listen to you."

"What do I get out of it?" Mors asked.

I eyed him warily. "What do you want?"

"I already told you what I want," Mors said with a sharp smile.

"You can't have me," I said seriously, though I was still scared of his threat.

"So you keep saying."

"I mean it."

Mors sighed. "Fine."

"Wait, really?"

Mors nodded. "Really."

I sighed in relief. "Good, because we have, like, one day a week to spend together and I really did not want to spend the whole time saying no."

"You wouldn't have that problem if you just said yes." When I glared at him, he rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll stop." He looked around and frowned. "What are we supposed to do now?"

I shrugged. I hadn't actually planned this out very far. I just wanted Peter to feel accepted and knew that meant working my problems out with Mors. "I suppose we talk."

Mors met my gaze evenly. "Fine," he said eventually. "Let's talk."

--------------------------------------

Sorry that it's so short. I'm having a tad bit of writer's block. This took me two weeks to write.