Zacky

TW: mentions of miscarriage and death of a baby :(

We returned home with the tests, and Y/n sat down on my bed and stared at the unopened box. She started crying so I sat down beside her and put my hand on her back. 

"What's wrong love?" I asked. She dropped the test on the ground and hugged me. She cried on my shoulder for a few minutes, then let go of me and looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy. I wiped a tear off her cheek with my thumb. 

"I'm just scared. Looking at this box brings back memories of doing the same thing with Kev on my side. We were so excited to have a baby, and there were so many times when I would take that test and be disappointed. But that isn't all.. There were times when it was positive. We were so excited about it. then, however long later, I would lose the baby. It happened three times. But, there was one time where we made it nine months through. It was time to go to the hospital. Our baby girl was born with a heart issue. We named her Ace. I held her one time in my arms. My beautiful baby girl. Kevin and I listened to her slow heartbeat for two minutes. Then her nose started bleeding and the doctors took her away. I never saw my little Ace again.." 

I was shocked. Y/n could barely finish talking, her voice kept breaking and all I could do was rub her back softly. I didn't know what to say, or how to react. I let my subconscious take over my voice. 

"That is the worst thing anyone could ever experience. I am so sorry love." 

She nodded and sobbed into my shoulder again. I hugged her tight and she did the same. I asked her, "What do you want me to do?" and she just shook her head. I kissed the top of her head and she looked up at me. 

"I just want you to be here. With me. Forever." she choked out. 

To that, I nodded and said "Of course, my love. Forever.."