Y/n

I woke up later that night, and immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I felt Zacky run into the bathroom and he held my hair back. Once I was done, I sat down beside the toilet. Zacky sat across from me with a sympathetic look on his face. 

"How're ya feeling?" he asked. 

I just shrugged and said, "Meh.." 

"Do you think we could go back to bed and sleep for a few more hours?" he asked, reaching over and grabbing my hand. 

"I'm going to brush my teeth first. Then yes. But, I'm not very tired, maybe we could just talk for a bit; just like Taylor never let you do." I chuckled. He snickered then we stood up. He took off his shirt and walked to the bedroom. I brushed my teeth, then returned to bed. Zee was waiting for me, staring at the ceiling. I climbed in bed beside him, and snuggled up to him. 

"So, what should we talk about?" Zacky asked. 

"I want to talk about the baby. I don't need a test to know that I'm pregnant. I should still take one to make sure. Maybe tomorrow." 

"Sure, tomorrow sounds great. Take your time, though." he said. 

I nodded, then, I remembered something that we said earlier. "This is way off topic, but, remember earlier today.. Before we walked into the pharmacy?" 

He looked puzzled, "Yes, but what are you talking about specifically?" 

I was silent for a few seconds, trying to collect the words. 

"We were talking about what we would do if I wasn't pregnant.. and you told me that we would just try again. then I asked if you actually meant it.. do you remember the rest?"

I saw him smile, then he looked into my eyes, and said, "Yes, I do remember." 

"Did you mean it?" I asked. 

He sat up, and so did I. He pulled me closer toward him, until I was sat on him, facing him. He kissed me passionately, then whispered, "Of course I meant it. I love you so much more than I ever thought I could love anybody." 

I squirmed in his lap, and giggled. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. 

"I love you too, so so much." I muttered into his mouth. 

He then grabbed the blanket and covered us completely in it. Our clothes fell off the side of the bed, and our hair was messed up in yet another midnight sex session.