Part:2 Preparations

Just so you know
Thoughts are I italicized
Announcements are in bold print
Speaking is in quotation marks
Forgot to inform you in the last part, well enjoy.

Ayanokojis pov:

I was contemplating whether or not to have a talk with Chairman Sakayanagi about what I heard and what that man said about this virus, I heard my name called by someone.

???:" Senpai!" is unfortunately what I heard, as I turned around I saw Amasawa.
Amasawa:" How have you been this morning?" She asked.

Ayanokoji:" I am fine, Did you want to talk to me about something Amasawa" She either wanted to talk to me or just tried to tease me I concluded she probably wanted to talk to me about Tsukishrio.

Amasawa:" Aw don't be so cold senpai." She said wiping her nonexistent tear from her cheek.

Amasawa:" I know you missed me. Now I came to talk to you about Tsukishrio leaving." So she did come to talk about that though I already knew she would ask when they announced Tsukishrio's resignation, I might as well tell her what I know and see if she has more information.

Ayanokoji:" Yesterday Tsukishrio told me that he would be resigning as Director and that man personally came to pick him up, now What do you think?" I asked, I left out the part about this virus I wanted to see what she could figure out. Strangely, this virus was enough for that man to bring Tsukishrio back, I have time to think about this later as I am talking to Amasawa.

Amasawa:" I wouldn't have thought that man would come to pick Tsukishrio up what would be big enough for him to want Tsukishrio? Could it be related to this virus, I heard it mutates the body and makes it stronger and faster." Now this was news to me I knew that the virus mutates the body, but not that it physically enhances it This could explain why that man wanted him back because of this physical enhancement, although this brings up a new question why the worry about it maybe the ones who have the virus have become uncontrollable but how does it spread? I decided to fill Amasawa in on what I know.

Ayanokoji:" That man also said that I will want to come back to the White room after this virus. I think this is going to be bad, I have just decided to go to the Chairman and talk about this want to come with me?" I asked, and she said yes and we both went to the Chairman's office.

We talked about various topics like how things are in our everyday lives and she would try to tease me to see if she would get a reaction out of me. Then we made it to the Chairman's office and knocked on the door with permission We entered and he greeted me.

Papayanagi:" I was wondering when you would show up." He paused and saw the person next to me a little surprised but then continued. " I didn't expect to see you here as well Amasawa, Well what can I do for you?" He asked as if unsure maybe about Amasawa being here but he already understood why we were here.

Ayanokoji:" Why don't you drop this act I know you already know why we are here." I said in my never-changing monotone voice. He let out a sigh.

Papayanagi:" Very well I suppose you want to talk about this virus?" He asked I responded with a nod and he continued.

Papayanagi:" You might want to sit this is more serious than you think." We sat down and were ready to listen to him explain this potentially dangerous situation.

Papayanagi:" This virus causes the body to mutate or change, first the appearance which is only a little which includes the skin turning into dead skin, then the physical abilities which are enhancing physical abilities to the superhuman range, and then you die all within one minute, it also keeps most of the hoists intelligence it is also an excruciating way to die. They are calling it virus X and the ones who have it are called the infected. They will destroy everything in their path and they hunt humans to eat or to infect and it is already starting to spread only slowly." So this is what the school and that man are so worried about but how does one contact this virus?

Amasawa:" What is the school planning to do?" She asked if it was a good question concerning the well-being of all the students.

Papayanagi:" The school will have an increase in security as well as some military personnel that will be here and that is about it. We are going to inform you students about it later today the announcement was already made to meet in the gymnasium at five pm. If this virus becomes uncontrollable we will be alerted instantly by the government. Also, Ayanokoji your father asked me to give this to you for 'just in case' he said." Then proceeded to give me a phone, It looked like that man knew what I was going to think after I heard the news. After that, we left his office and said bye then parted ways going back to our dorms. Looks like I need to make a phone call I need to prepare for what may be ahead. I called the only number that was on the phone to which that man answered.

Atsuomi:" It is about time what did you need?" yeah I figured he knew that I would call him after I learned about what was going on.

Ayanokoji:" I would like to be updated with new information about the infected and its status moving forward, and I would like you to prepare enough weapons, armor, tactical gear, food, lab equipment, and medical supplies, to last months for this entire school and send them to a secluded storage facility in here in Tokyo and a couple of vehicles. Send weapons,  tactical gear, and body armor in case of an uncontrollable outbreak Send one to my school and tell the Chairman to give it to me, go ahead and send a sewing kit." I don't know how to sew but I have an idea I want to try. He let out a big sigh and said.

Atsuomi:" Very well I will send you the weapons, food, tactical gear, lab equipment, medical supplies, and vehicles to a storage facility in Tokyo. As for your equipment, it has been sent and will arrive tomorrow, if that is all bye." With that, he cut the call and then the phone he gave me got a notification stating that the infected are growing to an uncontrollable amount and are becoming a concern for the world.

I let out a sigh and with that my preparations are complete.

Done, so how did you like this chapter? Any suggestions or corrections let me know.
Ok bye!