↳ 𝐃𝐌'𝐒

your shift had ended a couple hours ago and it was around 12 am, and you were just scrolling through your socials and you decided to post on your insta cus why not

supanovaa.yn

supanovaa.yn- ⭐️
———————————————
𝐬𝐭𝟑𝐫𝐱𝐛𝐚𝐞- 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘶𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘦
𝐜𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐳- 𝘪 𝘭𝘶𝘷 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵! 💖
𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐱𝐨- 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 🤭
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐢- 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘮𝘴.
𝟐𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝟒𝐮- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦!! 💓

you smiled while reading your comments but came across theyluvdabi's "check your dms?" you sighed to yourself "i swear if he sends me my address or some shi..im logging out of everything and killing myself." you muttered to yourself before you took a deep breath before checking your dms.

'hey ms cashier' the message said. "oh shi!" you said in shock. 'oh its just you' you replied 'what? you think im a stalker or sum?' you were about to reply when he sent something else. 'i mean i'll be a stalker if you want me to' you stared at the message before replying. 'nah im good, thanks tho'

you sighed before turning off your phone and laying down on your bed just staring at the ceiling.

you huffed as you adjusted your bonnet because you felt a breeze on your forehead. for some reason you felt an instant feeling of goosebumps on your arms and on the back of your neck.

you picked up your phone and saw you had a instagram notification from dabi. you opened it and it read.

'hey pretty girl, why are you frowning?'

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

'cmon little mouse put on a smile for me' you got up in a panic and went to go close your blinds.

you sighed before turning around, only to be met with those same turquoise eyes.

you gasped loudly before punching him in the stomach. he stared at you silently before grabbing onto his stomach and laughing "oh my gosh you should've seen your face!" he said as he laughed hysterically while wiping the blood coming from his eyes. "you cry blood..?" you looked at him disgusted as he licked the blood off his finger. "yeah, had some family issues" he said casually.

"you white people get weirder everyday.." you muttered to yourself "im not white ma, im japanese." he said looking down at you. "mm same thing" you looked back up at him. "watashi wa kuro no joō o aishiteimasu" he said as he chuckled dryly. "watashi what?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "i said i love me a black queen" he said as he closed the distance between you two.

"mmh, well that black queen wants you out her house" you said breaking the eye contact.

"mm no." he said fixing his posture. "no?" you repeated. "mhm, no" he confirmed with a smirk. you sighed "you know i really dont wanna do this.." your voice trailed off as you grabbed his ear and started to drag him towards your door.

you opened the door, still dragging him by his ear when suddenly he gripped the top of your door frame and looked at you. "come on doll, let me stay the night. it'll be so much fun!" he said over exaggerating the 'fun' part.

"y/n? you heard a voice from downstairs. it was your mom. she wasn't supposed to be here, she was supposed to be on a business trip. "y/nn??" you sighed and pushed dabi back into your room.

you put a finger up to your lips and then to his. he licked your finger while smirking and you just stared at him in disgust.

"ew wtf?!" you whisper-yelled at him. he chuckled lowly before shooing you away.

"momma..?" you said as you walked down the stairs. "y/n! hey baby, i've missed you!" she said while pulling you in for a hug. "yeah i've missed you too..i thought you were coming back next month?" she nodded her head agreeing with you before speaking. "yeah no..you know white girl debbie? she threw up all the over the project so they have to make a copy of it."

she said as she rolled her eyes remembering what happened.

"mm" you said in disgust. "i heard someone.., you got a friend over?" she asked curiously. your mom was always chill, it was just certain things that triggered her.

"yeah? ..toga..?" you stumbled over your words. "that sounds more like a question than an answer, lil girl." she eyed you suspiciously "mm but whateva yall have fun, don't make too much noise" she said as she kissed you on the cheek and went to her room carrying her heels and her suitcase in hand.

you sighed as you traveled back upstairs. you went into your room only to be met with a cackling dabi.

"really? 'uh yeah toga'" he said in a high pitched tone to mock you.

you kissed your teeth as you sat down on the couch in your bedroom. "mane whateva. if you stayin the night, what clothes you finna wear?" you asked as you softly glared at him.

"dunno, might sleep naked"
he said as he smiled at you.

(hey guys!! so like ik i js started the story but i already have writers block 😭 motivation helps yall, and if anything PLEASE give feedback!! it helps so like i can make the story better? idk but how are yall liking the characters

(hey guys!! so like ik i js started the story but i already have writers block 😭 motivation helps yall, and if anything PLEASE give feedback!! it helps so like i can make the story better? idk but how are yall liking the characters.)