↳ 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓

⚠️-  sexual content!

⚠️- sexual content!

dabi had spent the night and yall didnt do anything, nothing more, nothing less. he slept on the small sofa while you slept on your bed. sure he was complaining but no one told him to come over.

6:30 am

you groaned as you woke up to the sun in your face. you sat up and did your morning stretch before getting up and walking into your small connected bathroom to do your morning routine.

you had washed your face and took a shower before going back into your room humming to the song that was playing on your speaker, you got your cocoa butter from your bedside table and lifted your leg up on the bed with a grunt. "dam..this is not for the weak.." you said as you rubbed the lotion together on the hands and rubbed it on your leg before switching legs.

"ion know why she got me doin this job..i couldve been sleeping in.." you kissed your teeth and started rubbing lotion on your upper body before getting off your bed and going to look in your closet. you looked around at the windows to make sure they were closed before bending over to get your undergarments and bra from your dresser.

you got ready and went downstairs to the kitchen getting a granola bar and started waling towards the front door. as you were about the grab the handle you stopped abruptly. "wait..im forgettin something" you said as you walked back upstairs to your room. you looked around your room before realizing you left your phone. you got it off the bed and before you left the room you put some perfume. "mhm, now thats what im talkin 'bout" you quickly went downstairs and left the house to start walking towards the store.

you got to the store and clocked in before going to the register and waiting for customers while watching your phone.

7:45 pm

you were clocking out early today, there wasnt really that many customers and no signs of dabi and you kinda felt relaxed but lonely at the same time. instead of walking home you walked in the opposite direction and started walking to toga's apartment.

you were panting heavily from walking up all those stairs to the 4th floor because the elevator was apparently out of service. you started walking down the hall to her room number.

you got there and knocked on the door, but toga didnt answer.

instead it was a guy with spiky blonde hair and a cut in the middle of his forehead.

"uh..is this not toga's house..? who are you." you said with a confused tone of voice. "who am i? girl who are you!- omg your so beautiful!" he said with sass and then admiration. and you thought you seen it all but apparently not.."TWICE! whose at the door?" you heard a familiar voice coming closer.

"omg y/n!" toga said before hugging you. "hey himi.." you said before the three of you walked back into the apartment. "oops! sorry i forgot to introduce my name is jin-twice" the blonde dude said as the three of you walked to the living room. "y/n." you said with a slight smile.