↳ 𝐏𝐓.𝟏- 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐉𝐎𝐁

since you were gonna start over, you decided to start everything over

since you were gonna start over, you decided to start everything over. first starting with a new job.

you decided to be a esthetician, but first you had to go to the store to get food and etc.

you hummed along in your car to the music that was playing on the radio as you turned into the parking lot. you got out of your car and took your phone off the phone holder that you had and plugged in your headphones.
as you walked into the store with your phone in hand and pushing the cart, the first aisle you went to was the chip aisle which wasn't crowded but a few people here and there.

you were almost done shopping but you didn't go to the candy aisle yet so you decided to go before you forget.

as you went to the aisle you got all the things you wanted but were still looking for something.
you found it and reached it when somebody else touched your hand.

"oh my bad-" you said as you looked up to see the one and only keigo takami, also known as hawks or known as your ex.

"hey beautiful" he said, you saw he was wearing his usual black compression shirt and grey sweats. "hey keigo." you said bluntly not wanting to talk to him since you both had a messy break up.

the break up you and keigo had wasnt the best. he invited you to dinner just for you to find him kissing up on another woman and saying he wanted to break up, which caused a heated argument between the both of you while at the restaurant. the argument also ended up on social media with the title as 'famous model hawks breaking up with his girlfriend??!?'

"hows your little modeling gig going?" you asked, still as bluntly. "its doing good sweetheart..ive missed you" he said looking up at you sincerely.

"oh thats nice." you said as you grabbed the candy and went to the register.

not even a few minutes later he was right behind you, no wonder why people said it was like he had wings. not like you believed them but it did seem like that.

you scanned your items and pulled your card out to pay when it said the transaction was completed. meaning he paid for your items. you sighed before putting your stuff into bags and started walking.

"ill cashapp you later" you said before walking about the store to your car. leaving hawks or rather keigo, speechless.

usually in relationships keigo was the attractor and the girls were the chasers, but when he saw your ignorance, it made him want you even more. he wanted you right now.

thoughts of what the both of you did in your past relationship made keigo even aroused, his mind wasnt the only thing that got aroused.

your body, your touch, the way you moan. it was all coming back to him as he ran to the store bathroom with a boner. "ah sh*t.." he said when he got into the handicap stall seeing the tent in his pants.

"welp..this was always on my bucket list.." he said as he pulled his member out and started stroking.

you got into your car just sitting there thinking about what just happened..the way he begged..his facial expressions. its true you were sexually frustrated but you didnt want to masturbate thinking about your ex.. even though thats probably something hes doing right now. you cash apped him $150 with a note saying 'dont even try to contact me keigo, im serious.'

even though that wasnt the amount of the groceries, you didnt want him coming back into your life just to leave you again. you opened your notes app only to notice you didnt even buy anything for your new occupation. "theres no way.." you mumbled before sighing and putting the car in park to go back into the store.

you got back into the store only to have to use the bathroom so you went to the bathroom area and went inside.

as you wrapped the toilet seat in toilet paper. you sat down and did your business. you heard muffled talking through the paper thin walls.

"mmh~ y/n..i-i need you.." you heard the muffled voice say.

you gasped. "keigo..??" you whispered to yourself in shock. as you finished your business you thought he did too since you didnt hear him anymore but instead heard the toilet flushing. you both washed your hands in sync and you dried your hands before quickly leaving the room only to be face to face with hawks.

"keigo what the h-ll?!" you started fussing at a surprised but confused keigo. "y/n i- um.." he stuttered. "what do you possibly have to say keigo? jerking off in a grocery store..what in the world.."

"y/n. i-" he sighed deeply before kissing you passionately. it took you a second before you kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. he pulled away before you went in again and kissed him.

"f-ck keigo.." you whispered staring into his eyes. the sexual tension was too much as you both had a staring contest. it was obvious the both of you havent had sex in a while and the frustration was getting higher by the minute.

you both leaned in once again when a woman who looked in her 40s cleared her throat.

"do the both of you not have a place to do this? you both are causing a line for the bathroom. if you could, please do this outside the store perimeter." she said with a tint of jealousy and annoyance.

you unwrapped your arms from his neck and grabbed his hand before walking off looking at the not even long line for the bathroom.

when you saw those same turquoise eyes.

A/N- the banner isnt working but hey guyss, how you been.. i meant to upload this like 2 weeks ago but yk thats not much of a time difference right? 😍 anyway.. hows school for yall if your in it..?? but yeah byee- 💞

btw, an esthetician is someone who offers treatments and personalized recommendations to improve the health and appearance of the skin, yes i used google.🧍🏽‍♀️