↳ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐑𝐀

(the gif is a lil small mbb)

⚠️- sexual content! (im sorry 😭)

you decided to start everything over. new house, new job. new everything. it was a start of a 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗲𝗿𝗮.

you huffed as you carried your last box into the uhaul. you knew moving was expensive so you used your savings and the paychecks from the convenience store. "oou chile..im gon pop a hip.." you mumbled to yourself as you pulled the latch to the rear door. you walked up to the car door of the uhual truck and saw the boy inside was occupied, so you gently knocked on the window waiting for him to roll it down.

the boy noticed the knock through his lowly played music in his headphones and rolled the window down before smiling. "hey, are you ready?" izuku asked as he took an earbud out expecting a response.

"yeah just follow after me" you gently smiled and got in your car. you sighed as you put your keys in the ignition and hear your engine cause a booming roar, as if something was wrong. you stopped before groaning. you just went to the shop and fought the management for making an unnecessary purchase.

you mentally rolled your eyes as you got out your car and there was slight smoke coming out of the hood of your car. you heard footsteps around you and turned around quickly only to be met with izuku's chest. "what happened?" the greenette asked. "i think it overheated," you paused and sighed "ughhh i just got it fixed" you groaned lowly.

"its fine, just ride with me" he smiled down at you before walking off into the uhual truck. you followed behind him after texting your mom that your car overheated and if she could take it somewhere to get it fixed.

(yall i never experienced this so lets just pretend this is what you do 🤫)

you got into the passenger seat and got comfortable. "you want aux?" izuku asked as he held a cord in his hand. "nah, you got it." you shook your head, knowing that your playlist could go from cardi b, to mitski, to drake and then to nicki minaj.

he nodded his head slightly and plugged his phone in as you started driving.

the first song that played was Yebba's Heartbreak. (my personal fav 🤭)

as he was driving, you were just looking around the car and noticed how organized he is. a half empty water bottle in one cupholder and and energy drink in the other. there was a picture on his rearview mirror, it looked like him and a woman that looked identical to him but shorter and slightly chubby.

you noticed in the picture that he didnt have his eyebrow slit nor his eyebrow piercing so you guessed it was a picture from when he was younger, his hair also looked messier and longer than the haircut he was now.

you stopped looking around and just looked out the window, staring at the sky to pass time. your mind wandered off and started to think about how fine izuku is. you wouldnt mind letting him hit but at the same time you would love to be friends with him because he genuinely seems like a nice person.

the driver to the new apartment was that far from your mothers house. actually, it was like a 25 minute drive.

you were on the 3rd floor and you hoped the elevator worked because you were not walking up those stairs with them heavy boxes in your hands.

you and izuku both got out the car and you walked into the moderately looking apartment complex. you signed in and got a key and you both went back outside. "okay lets get started.." you huffed out.

izuku put the last box on the floor while you both were sweating like crazy. he wiped his forehead and the both of you went outside the apartment complex. you were finished so you tried to reach and grab the hatch of the door since it was at the top of the truck and last tiem it was near the middle. you strained as you struggled to get the hatch.

"here let me help you." izuku said as he came from behind you and placed his right hand on your waist and grabbed the hatch with his left hand. he kept his hand there and made eye contact.

he put his left hand onto your cheek and you both looked into each others eyes. he leaned in and as your lips were about to touch,

your phone rang.

you got it out of your pocket and saw that dabi was calling you on instagram.

'what the fuc..' you thought as you picked up the phone and stepped away. "hello?" you said actually wondering what he wanted. "you really bout' to kiss other guys while i already claimed you as mine?" he said mumbling through the phone.

"what? nga what are you on about" you rolled your eyes at his statement.

"dont roll your eyes at me." you heard rustling on his end and also in the big bushes that were nearby. you sighed "dabi what do you want?" you said getting irritated. "you." you heard behind you, you turned around quickly.

"ughhh. why are you everywhere i go..creep" you said mumbling the last part. he just stared at you as you sucked your teeth.

you walked up to izuku and kissed his cheek while dabi stared daggers at him. "thank you for helping me today izuku, i couldnt have done it without you." you kissed his other cheek making him have a slight blush.

you waved izuku off and walked into your new apartment complex.

once you got to you room you put the key in and walked in hearing the door slam behind you before you were quickly grabbed and pushed against the wall with dabi having a forcefull grip on your chin, tilting it up.

"you thought that was cute?" he asked looking down on you. he kissed you aggressively before you could get a word out and let go while still kissing you.

he rubbed two of his fingers against your area while the kiss was getting more and more heated. you moaned into the kiss hoping for him to let go but he didnt, instead he pressed his fingers more onto your clit and slowly moved them in a circular motion.

you tapped and squeezed his arm signaling that you couldnt breathe and he let go and left a string of saliva between the two of you. he rubbed against your clit more violently before he began to talk.

"next time you wanna go and kiss a guy, just know. im always watching." he smirked and moved his fingers to your nipples while leaving a wet mark on your pants.

he took your shirt and bra down as he started to play with one nipple and lick the other, all while looking at you. "mmh~ dabi.." you mumbled.

him and his little tease went on for 5 minutes until you felt your climax coming. "ah!~ dabi.. im about to.." he stopped and stared at you while you pouted.

"watch your back y/n~" he said as he left you in the apartment by yourself with your nipples out and a wet spot on your pants.

i um..i have no words 🙂, i hope you enjoyed tho..!-💞