1.

You and Sang woo have been married for 2 years now and have always dreamed of having a baby. But lately Sang woo has been coming home drunk and sweaty. You really worried about him . You thought he was going through some hard time or smthg.

Today :

You were laying on the couch in your living room and waited for your husband to come home. You looked at the time and it was already 10 pm . You started to feel worried so you decided to give him a call .

*phone dialing*
It put
you on voice mail

* voice mail* " hey honey plz don't come home late again , I miss you . Call me when you see it okay? Love you ".

2 hours later :

It was already midnight and Sangwoo hasn't showed up . You were really worried . You tried to call him again but he wouldn't pick up .
After a while you heard a loud sound coming from the front door .
You rushed to the front door to see Sangwoo all sweaty and barely standing on his feet . You immediately hugged him and tried to get him to the bedroom. You sat him down on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"Baby , where were you ? I got so worried about you. Are you okay you are very sweaty. And you feel hot , did you catch a fever ?"
"I'm fine ... just let me sleep ".
" no you're not fine . I want you to tell me what's going on . Why are you coming home so late these days ? Did anything happen ? "
" we can talk about this some other time .."
" We'll talk about it tomorrow and I want you to tell me the whole truth. "

You made Sang woo change into his pj's and when he did you changed too. When you turned around Sang woo was already asleep. You laid beside him , hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Then you said to yourself:

" I wish you only knew how much I love you..."

The next morning:

You woke up to find Sang woo missing. You worried cuz he may have gone away again but to your surprise he was preparing breakfast for the both of you.

" hi honey "
"Good morning sweetie. You finally woke up."
"Did you make breakfast?"
"Yes I did. Your favorite. Pancakes "
"Thanks honey. Um can I ask you something?"
"Sure "
"Don't you remember anything from last night ?"
"No why?"
" you came home late again"
"I did? I'm sorry honey . I'm trying to fix it ."
"It's okay "
" let's eat now"

This day was really good . Sang woo was home all day so you spent the whole day with him .
It was already night and you were ready to go to sleep .

" Come here sweetie. Don't think I forgot how much you love cuddles in bed "
" aw thanks honey "

You laid down and cuddled with Sang woo.

" you know honey . I don't want you coming home late again . I really miss you . "
" Don't worry sweetie I'll try to fix it . I promise ."
" I love you ."
" I love you more sweetie."