2.

It was morning  you were laying on your bed playing with Sang woo's hair waiting for him to wake up . He  looked really cute sleeping so you took a picture of him and put it as your lock screen. 
He woke up by the sound of the camera clicking.
" sweetie  , what are you doing ? "

" I'm taking pictures of you sleeping.  You look cute while you sleep. "
" Let me see."

You showed him the pictures you took of him and he smiled .

" aren't you cute ? "

" haha."
" I put it as my lock screen "
" really ?"
" yea , look."

You showed him your lockscreen

" Well that cute "

He laughed and he kissed you . You also laughed and kissed him back.

"Should I go make us breakfast?"
"How about we go eat outside?"
" sounds great . Let's get dressed."
" I don't wanna get out of bed ."
"But you wanna go eat outside."

You chuckled  and got up to get ready . You wore a top and oversized jeans with a jacket on top . You got out once you were ready and saw Sang woo  waiting for you at the door . He was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.
" my princess has arrived."

You chuckled and took his hand and you  both headed outside.  You went to your favorite Cafe that makes amazing pancakes and smoothies.
You sat at the table and ordered . While you were waiting for the order to come you found it as a perfect opportunity to take selfies with him . You took a couple  pics together  and then you secretly  took photos  of him alone .

Then the order came and you ate .

" Thanks for bringing me here honey . You're the best husband in the world. "
" no problem sweetie.  I love you"
" I love you more"

Suddenly Sang woo got a text on his phone that kinda changed his mood . You noticed it immediately.
" is something wrong honey ?"
"Uhh.. sweetie I have to go . There's  something urgent that I have to take care of ."
" what now? Are you kidding me? We were having a great time ."
"I'm sorry sweetie.  You go home I'll meet you there "
"Ok ..be careful. "
" I will . I love you ."
He kissed your forehead  and left .

"I love you more..."